2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    LMAO. Have you ever made a mistake in your life? Players make them and so do Coaches. No man is perfect.
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    Very disappointed in the Zags. Should of beat the bluejays by 30 points. Time to send their racist coach back to the plantation where he can suck some pig guts. No prisoners and no Mercy.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Seeing some of the antics pulled by Houston players over the last few years makes me feel like that's a hollow statement.
      No doubt about it. Houston crossed the line at Koch Arena last month, and then some...

There will be some true-blue Shockernetters hootin' and hollerin' for Creighton (do we still play them?) before I root for those god**mn thugs.

I guess when a team has been owned, as WSU has by the coogs, it ain't a rivalry.

Comment

• Without checking, I imagine I said one or more unflattering things regarding the biting incident. I don't know much about DJ other than that, and damn it, judging someone on their worst day is something that is far too prevalent in today's society. Everyone, EVERYONE, deserves better, including DJ.

I say job well done young man and I hope the Cougs go all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Without checking, I imagine I said one or more unflattering things regarding the biting incident. I don't know much about DJ other than that, and damn it, judging someone on their worst day is something that is far too prevalent in today's society. Everyone, EVERYONE, deserves better, including DJ.

Yeah, nevermind that he put his hands on T. Wade like he did at the Roundhouse last month, after gorham basically tackled Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Without checking, I imagine I said one or more unflattering things regarding the biting incident. I don't know much about DJ other than that, and damn it, judging someone on their worst day is something that is far too prevalent in today's society. Everyone, EVERYONE, deserves better, including DJ.

Completely agree. Jarreau and the rest of the Houston roster are DAWGS. And I can respect that.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah, nevermind that he put his hands on T. Wade like he did at the Roundhouse last month, after gorham basically tackled Wade.
              Like when him and Trey exchanged shoves...? That kinda stuff happens all the time. Doesn’t make you a thug.

More reason to be unhappy with Gorham’s foul on Dex.

Comment

• Switching gears, I think USC poses a challenge to Gonzaga due to their length.

This board has aids.

Comment

Seeing some of the antics pulled by Houston players over the last few years makes me feel like that's a hollow statement.
                  Not to mention the go-arounds the head coach has had with the NCAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Not to mention the go-arounds the head coach has had with the NCAA.
                    Texting makes him a horrible man doesn't it?
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Switching gears, I think USC poses a challenge to Gonzaga due to their length.

This board has aids.
                      I thought it was Syphilis? Great...

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Texting makes him a horrible man doesn't it?
                        Not horrible, just dishonest if it's against the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Not horrible, just dishonest if it's against the rules.
                          We are not the program to throw stones at Kelvin or Dejon. Lets just say that everyone makes mistakes and move on.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            LOL. You trying to talk to me now.? I haven't heard from you since I put my foot in your butt on theTamar Bates recruitment. You cried like a little baby and said I was mean. I could not stop laughing at you. ROFL

And I don't consider my statement about Creighton Coach Greg McDermott a mistake. His saying people should go back to the plantation tell me about his state of mind. He is white racist piece of sh*t and should be held accountable for his statement. " I tell the truth and you just think its hell" Deal with it. I don't apologize for things that are true. Go Shicks.

Comment

If you are asking if I've ever bitten another guy .. then no ...
                              Early lead for the post of the day.... but I DO believe in second chances

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LOL. You trying to talk to me now.? I haven't heard from you since I put my foot in your butt on theTamar Bates recruitment. You cried like a little baby and said I was mean. I could not stop laughing at you. ROFL

And I don't consider my statement about Creighton Coach Greg McDermott a mistake. His saying people should go back to the plantation tell me about his state of mind. He is white racist piece of sh*t and should be held accountable for his statement. " I tell the truth and you just think its hell" Deal with it. I don't apologize for things that are true. Go Shicks.
                                Calm down.... but i like Harry’s razors better

Comment

Working...
                                X