Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Make your friggin FREE throws!
    They could be up 7 or 8 right now.

Comment

• Houston doing their best WSU free throw impersonation
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I don’t wish that on any player. Losing the ball like that in an elite 8 game in the last minute will keep him up at night.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Woo! Go Cougs!!!

Comment

• AAC won the NIT and final 4 in ncaa! Would be cool if Houston wins it all. Next game will be tough no matter who they play.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Congrats Houston. They have a chance. Not the most aesthetically pleasing team but they simply are not a very fun team to have to play.

Comment

• Congrats Cougs. Remind me of the Play Angry Shox. Well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Hate and vitriol do nothing to combat racism. If you truly care about changing something, that is not the way to do it. It is more a reflection on you and the state of your mental health than anything else.
                  Your opinion does not matter to me on this issue.

Comment

• Congratulations to Kevin Sampson and Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Your opinion does not matter to me on this issue.
                      Anyone who says that is a Karen at McDonalds at 7am declaring “Do you know who I am?”

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Anyone who says that is a Karen at McDonalds at 7am declaring “Do you know who I am?”
                        I don't know Karen or McDonald. Don't care Mr, Charlie.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I don't know Karen or McDonald. Don't care Mr, Charlie.
                          The point is you have zero respect for anyone else’s opinion or track record, but heaven forbid anyone say the same to you that you will find some marginal reason to try to perpetuate you being slighted in any minuscule way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

The point is you have zero respect for anyone else’s opinion or track record, but heaven forbid anyone say the same to you that you will find some marginal reason to try to perpetuate you being slighted in any minuscule way.
                            You still crying little baby.? Please stop crying and trying to get me to respect some opinion on an issue when I stated I don't care what his opinion is. What are you.? His mother. Now go hug him and tell him you care. I don't. LMAO

Comment

• Baylor seems to have a lot of "dawgs gonna dawg" players, sets, and schemes.

Edit: And the moment I finished typing that, they ran a perfectly executed pick-n-roll
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• How much money did that make us?

Comment

Working...
                                X