No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was absolutely misused while here. The few times he got extended minutes he looked pretty good and showed the potential he had. But he was never given consistent playing time and that makes it hard for any player. You can take a little two minute snipet of almost any player and decide they can't play, but if given opportunities you see they have more to offer. Nobody worked harder than AM. I truly believe he would have been out best big this year if given the opportunity. I'm thrilled though that he was able to go somewhere that actually let him play and he's had a hell of a season. Happy for him.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      He was absolutely misused while here. The few times he got extended minutes he looked pretty good and showed the potential he had. But he was never given consistent playing time and that makes it hard for any player. You can take a little two minute snipet of almost any player and decide they can't play, but if given opportunities you see they have more to offer. Nobody worked harder than AM. I truly believe he would have been out best big this year if given the opportunity. I'm thrilled though that he was able to go somewhere that actually let him play and he's had a hell of a season. Happy for him.
      I would agree with every word of that. I rarely criticized FHCGM’s player evaluations and agreed with most all of them but there were too many people that knew what they are talking about telling me he should be playing a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I would agree with every word of that. I rarely criticized FHCGM’s player evaluations and agreed with most all of them but there were too many people that knew what they are talking about telling me he should be playing a lot more.
        I disagree. He got a lot of playing time during the NIT F4 run in 2019, totally sharing it with Jamie. I was very impressed with his play and he was very good against the Clemson Big, butvhe struggled against the smaller posts at Furman, and Indiana. In fact the Indiana 6’8 (more Forward than Center) gave him enough difficulty from 3 point land, Dexter was put on him for a while and he hurt Dexter as a low post.

Then last year, Jamie just ended up winning the position and he deserved it.

Comment

• Mitt held his own against the big Iowa boy. Wish he would have stayed. My brother from Phoenix says he's the hero of the valley there and wondered why he left. I said he never got to play and my brother couldn't understand it. Of course, I never could either...
          "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Virgina completes the loss to a 16 seed, national championship, loss to a 13 seed cycle

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
              Mitt held his own against the big Iowa boy. Wish he would have stayed. My brother from Phoenix says he's the hero of the valley there and wondered why he left. I said he never got to play and my brother couldn't understand it. Of course, I never could either...
              There’s no doubt we could have used him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Virgina completes the loss to a 16 seed, national championship, loss to a 13 seed cycle
                Who (or what) completes the loss!

Not from the south are you?

Comment

• Let us never forget, that on this night eleven years ago, the Kansas Jayhawks lost to Northern Iowa.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Who (or what) completes the loss!

Not from the south are you?
                    It completes the "cycle"

Comment

• Virginia gets the laughing stock prize for the day

Comment

• [QUOTE=Woodrow;n1290243]
                        Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Iona's freshman big Junior Joseph was ready to commit to WSU until he got a call from Pitino.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/20/how-la...ruit-iona-star

He is the kind of 5 I'd like to have. Rim protector and rebounder. Decent scorer too. Wonder how much Pitino paid him.
                        We don't know if Pitino paid him, but we do know Pitino is a lying cheating piece of trash for college basketball.

Comment

• Abilene Christian beating Texas halfway through the 2nd half

Comment

• Predictably, Drake gets ran off the floor by USC. EWU tried their hardest but KU's got the zebras in their back pockets. Hopefully, USC does them in on Monday. Creighton.. lol. What a joke. Not impressed with that team at all. And now they get a free ticket to their first every Sweet 16. Figures.

Hopefully Abilene Christian can finish off the first round in style.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Bullshit jump ball call.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Abilene Christian is fun to watch

Comment

Working...