Good luck to Earl Grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to Earl Grant

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Best part is it pisses off *******
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Is Coach Marshall interested in COC job? His daughter is or was going to school there and he may have a house there. Any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
        Is Coach Marshall interested in COC job? His daughter is or was going to school there and he may have a house there. Any comments?
        Would probably be perfect for him. This is the one he took the job and then backed out and went back to Winthrop on many moons ago right?

Also where his mentor Kresse coached.

Makes sense for a lot of reasons. If he is interested.

Comment

Posted here already. Can we combine or something?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Why does Jeff ******* say it is baffling decision.?

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Why does Jeff ******* say it is baffling decision.?
              He is going off because he wanted them to hire the St Bonventure coach who is a BC alum. Nevermind the fact that the dude might not even be interested in the job. Overall, just douchman being doucheman.

Comment

Working...
              X