Wichita State vs. Cincinnati Game Thread 3-13-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can AG at least look like he GAF?!

He has great talent, but seems too cool for school most of the time.
    The Assman

Comment

• Cincy’s offensive strategy is attack Gilbert and its working

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

It’s not just the bad shooting...it’s the bad passing, bad ball handling, and lack of composure.
        Porter has not guarded anyone other than that block. Offense even more stagnant when he is in....surprising that is possible.

AG hasn't been good. Porter has been worse
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Can AG at least look like he GAF?!

He has great talent, but seems too cool for school most of the time.
          He needs a visit from Jobu at the half... goodness gracious.
          HCIB probably needs to go a little GGG on them at the half.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I know Trevin Wade is stuck back in Wichita...but, at this time, I’d prefer he be in at point guard.

Comment

• Lots of negativity on here today. Geez.

Comment

• Porter hasn’t been great but he also doesn’t try to dribble out of control straight into the entire defense. I don’t dislike AG but I think sometimes it’s smart to sit a guy down and let him refocus.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Porter has not guarded anyone other than that block. Offense even more stagnant when he is in....surprising that is possible.

AG hasn't been good. Porter has been worse
                  Disagree. AG has killed drive after drive, thrown so many bad passes, trips over his own two feet and has played bad defense. They are BOTH having bad games, no question...and they’d both better turn it around.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                    Lots of negativity on here today. Geez.
                    Expectations are rising. We’re the no. 1 seed. We still need to win games to be sure of a bid.

Comment

• Porter had a bad stretch and was yanked. But he is still way more under control than Gilbert.
                      I get tired of Gilbert dribbling, dribbling and then more dribbling... then trying to drive and make the circus shot in the paint.

I guess Coaches aren't allowed to yank a player off the court and jump their ass anymore. If they have hurt feelings, they run to the school counselor and cry about it.
                      Grow some 'Nads!

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Not the cleanest of halves in the world when you're playing for your NCAA life.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hard to put lipstick on a pig. Of course, we all want things to turn around...but, we are being honest by what’s been happening on the floor. Let’s indeed hope the guys turn it around...and then, the positive feelings will begin flowing. Nothing wrong with that on a message board.

Comment

• AG and CP playing like they got their head in their ass. If we even had normal point guard play we would be leading. AG is nothing but ****** show. Playing hero ball not running the offense shooting wild shots. It really disgust me. And as usual no Tre Wade.. Its clear the recruiting priorities for next year is to get a GOOD point guard and legitimate power forward that can score and defend. I am just disgusted with AG play today. He is killing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              Porter had a bad stretch and was yanked. But he is still way more under control than Gilbert.
                              I get tired of Gilbert dribbling, dribbling and then more dribbling... then trying to drive and make the circus shot in the paint.

I guess Coaches aren't allowed to yank a player off the court and jump their ass anymore. If they have hurt feelings, they run to the school counselor and cry about it.
                              Grow some 'Nads!

That is all.
                              That's what pisses me off. Porter had one bad run and he gets pulled. AG makes 5 bad plays in a row and IB is there clapping his hands at him.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sunshine and ponies!

Our PG's have been glorious!

Comment

Working...
                                X