No announcement yet.

The NCAA and UCONN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Calhoun must be rolling over in his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      The NCAA denies the wavier request. UConn will appeal.

http://www.theday.com/article/201202...0103/120219973
      "I want to be clear that during my entire career as a scholar and a teacher, I have been in full support of high academic standards in collegiate athletics. However, in this case, there are good students who could be penalized for the problematic behavior of students who have not been enrolled for years.

Welcome to the 'real world' Mrs. Herbst.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

She needs to realize that the kids on a team are punished for what happened before them usually when a program is put on probation. I think the ban from post season play would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          The NCAA denies the wavier request. UConn will appeal.

http://www.theday.com/article/201202...0103/120219973
          The u conn president is a real tool. How can she keep from being hit by a lightening bolt when she spews this drivel. I'm sure she is really concerned about the student athletes now and how they will be hurt by the actions "of a few" that are no longer enrolled. They could have been pro active several years ago to avoid this but they must have been too busy making sure "the few" were making sure they got into the ncaa's at the cost of their edumacation.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            Jim Calhoun must be rolling over in his grave.
            Thats funny. I wonder if jim is related to john. It would explain alot.

Comment

Working...
            X