No announcement yet.

$10 tix for UNI Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't think the Athletic department has people who "monitor" this message board you are crazy. Mostly just making sure violations aren't happening...etc. However, it's not IMPOSSIBLE they get ideas from here. I am not sure how likely it is, but it could happen.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there are more than a couple of athletic department employees who regularly post on here

Comment

Well then, perhaps the "halftime hummer" promotion will come to pass.

Comment

On several occasions, I have sent links for certain threads to AD Sexton.

I have no idea, if he bothers to open them. Maybe he passes them on.

I usually receive a standard response, "So good to hear from you. Go Shockers". Something like that.

d
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            On several occasions, I have sent links for certain threads to AD Sexton.

I have no idea, if he bothers to open them. Maybe he passes them on.

I usually receive a standard response, "So good to hear from you. Go Shockers". Something like that.

d

Classic F'off response.

Comment

Let's hope with this promotion that tonight's game sells out. Either way kudos to the athletic department for making an effort.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Administrators do view this site. I've been contacted by them before.

The Athletic Department doesn't monitor the site for violations, to my knowledge.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                X