Wichita State vs. SMU Pregame Discussion 2-25-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I’m going to speculate just to stir things up and say the Big East team that turned us down was Creighton. *quickly runs out of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
        I’m going to speculate just to stir things up and say the Big East team that turned us down was Creighton. *quickly runs out of the forum
        Eh, I think they already have 2 games this week unless something hasn’t been updated.

Comment

It could have been St. John’s for Saturday. They play Tuesday with no game this weekend.

Comment

How about Winthrop?

Comment

Or UAB?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                How about Winthrop?
                Depends how bad we want a game. I don’t see a huge upside to playing them (70 in NET) but beggars can’t be choosers.

Comment

Gas up the jet and head to the best team that will have us. Do the same for the Sunday game. Let's play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Eh, I think they already have 2 games this week unless something hasn’t been updated.
                    yeah it was more of a joke.

Comment

The Shocks have lost 4 AAC home games this year because of corbid virus issues with other teams. Its not the Shocks fault. Those teams are USF, Memphis, East Carolina and SMU. Now the shocks are in a tough situation trying to get non conference games with teams that do not want to take the risk of losing to WSU. Well I guess we have seen this scenario before where we can't get games because the other schools want an advantage and can not afford a loss. I hope the shocks can get a game but Taylor Eldridge story said it all for me. Its going to be really tough this late in the season to get a quality game or games.

Shocker players just need to keep grinding and sticking together.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Gas up the jet and head to the best team that will have us. Do the same for the Sunday game. Let's play ball.
                        Yes, yes, and yes. We were already going to SMU this weekend, so I’m not sure why we are squeamish about having to play a road game. We need games. Like you said, if we have to play 2 roadies, then so be it. If IB is speaking truth (not implying he’s fibbing), then there are teams who are willing to host us.

That said, I’d also tell the conference to get us a home game next week. Blow up the schedule for the final week, figure out who can play (hopefully an even number) and then give everyone a home game and a road game.
                        78-65

Comment

As punishment for bailing on us twice, the conference should make SMU drive up to wichita the day after they get “healthy” and play a double header. Screw em

Comment

Weird concept. Adjusting the final week of the schedule to fit in games that were postponed but would help teams out.
                            The Pac-12 has made the below adjustments to its remaining men’s basketball regular-season schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Not sure why we would be against playing a Q1 Midmajor on the road. Can't be picky at this point

Comment

Notice who liked this tweet?
                                filedata/fetch?id=1282399&d=1614050475&type=thumb
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X