David Kyles Final Four for Dunk Contest - Vote Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Kyles Final Four for Dunk Contest - Vote Now

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; February 21, 2012, 01:26 PM.

Do they have a top 16 for wasted talent? He'd get my vote. Great athlete that has utilized his skills to become a streaky jump shooter.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Do they have a top 16 for wasted talent? He'd get my vote. Great athlete that has utilized his skills to become a streaky jump shooter.
      Why do you have to talk negatively on a Shocker player? I don't care who it is, there is no reason to talk down a student athlete. It is obvious he is in a slump right now. Instead of beating the kid while he is down, you should be cheering him on till he gets back in the grove. You should be ashamed.
      The Assman

Comment

He's in a slump because he has allowed himself to be a one trick pony and now his trick isn't working. If he defended, passed, screened and slashed we wouldn't be talking about this. He should be ashamed that less talented players are getting his minutes. His shooting slump is one thing, his basketball slump is another.

Comment

Done!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

He's in a slump because he has allowed himself to be a one trick pony and now his trick isn't working. If he defended, passed, screened and slashed we wouldn't be talking about this. He should be ashamed that less talented players are getting his minutes. His shooting slump is one thing, his basketball slump is another.
            I can't completely disagree with this thought. David is capable of so much more than he's allowed himself to become.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He actually does everything, but slashing pretty well. He made some great passes on Saturday, provided some pretty good defense, screened for Stutz in the post well.... it is a shame he doesn't do one thing well.

Comment

Love that they get Missouri State and Missouri Southern mixed up.

Comment

I get a PHP error when I try and vote for him.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

David Kyles has won a lot of games here at WSU. While I know that Coach is used to challenges and probably has had a challenge in constantly working with and motivating all players (and some a lot more than others), I'm glad that DK has chosen the Shockers and I plan to cheer my head off for him during Senior afternoon. I think that sometimes criticism of student athletes can cross the line and is better left unsaid even though it may be valid.

Comment

Great 2nd half tonight from David. Drove, defended and dished. Really well done.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to eat some crow.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Thank you for taking the time to eat some crow.
                          Not eating any crow. Just giving credit where it's deserved. I calls 'em like I sees 'em. Good and bad.

Comment

Kyles is my favorite player for his potential to make something happen. He can be the best player in any game WSU might play. I don't know why he isn't. But I'm not voting for a final four contest. I'm more concerned with him playing in the final four.
                            Phi Alpha

Comment

You can vote once per day. Vote Early, Vote Often!

Comment

Working...
                              X