X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Memphis [Cancelled] Houston Pregame Discussion 2-18-21

Cancelled. Discussion over for Memphis.

Let the Houston discussion begin...

WSU will be hosting Houston on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      WSU will be hosting Houston on Thursday.
      Good start to the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Good start to the discussion.
        A round ball will be bounced and tossed around.
        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Shockernet will complain about rebounding

Comment

We win by 7!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
              Shockernet will complain about rebounding
              It seems to me that there are those who would prefer we lose as long as we dominate the rebounding stat line.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

It seems to me that there are those who would prefer we lose as long as we dominate the rebounding stat line.
                It seems to me that there are those who believe we have a better opportunity to win against the top teams if we improve our rebounding.

Comment

Only stat I care about in this game is WSU points > Houston Points.

Comment

If we improved our defensive rebounding, everything else remaining the same, a lot of our close wins would be double-digit wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      If we improved our defensive rebounding, everything else remaining the same, a lot of our close wins would be double-digit wins.
                      It could also possibly change a close loss, or even a double digit loss, to a close win. That's more important to me.

Comment

The funny thing is, if WSU wins they will be in first place (win percentage) while being .5 game BEHIND Houston.

Comment

We can play with Houston. The question is, can we play a full 40 minutes with Houston, because that is what it will take.

Comment

Comment

I don't know what to think about Mark Adams...except he seems to be one of the good guys. A genuinely good dude. His analyst skills are a liittle over the top for almost every game he calls imo. He champions every team he calls. But I really don't mind him and think it could be much worse...ahem Dakich.

Comment

Working...
                              X