Wichita State vs. UCF Game Thread 2-10-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nail-biting wins > nail-biting losses

Isn't there some type of coaching evaluation that factors in winning/losing in close games?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• In the eye of the beholder. Some think the girl is cute and others think she’s kind of ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Not sure what that means but it made me laugh.
        Ha! Meant to be teams. Juggling a phone in one hand and a baby in the other.

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Could be worse. A lot worse. We could be losing games.

Also

We could playing flawlessly and eeking out wins.

At least we KNOW our ceiling is higher, IF we can clean up some our mental lapses.

We have talent.
          Yep. We could be Washington.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Ha! Meant to be teams. Juggling a phone in one hand and a baby in the other.
            So is that anything like Cat Juggling? A priest once had some smuggled video of this as I remember.

Comment

• So is that anything like Cat Juggling? A priest once had some smuggled video of this as I remember.[/QUOTE]

Priest or police? This might not be what you’re thinking of, but worth a look...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                So is that anything like Cat Juggling? A priest once had some smuggled video of this as I remember.
                Priest or police? This might not be what you’re thinking of, but worth a look...

[/QUOTE]

That is an all-time great. Pinky has a lot of personality.

Comment

• Steve Martin used to have a routine about cat juggling in Mexico, I believe....

Comment

• Tough on the faint of heart...but we are winning!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• You know, if fans keep predicting' the bottom is going to fall out in the next game or two', they are missing a pretty remarkable occurance....This team is not going to WIN the NCAA tourney and may get shafted out of even going...AND they have more flaws than you can count.....

But ....they....find a way.....

Throwaway season of sorts....breathe...enjoy it some....

NOW.....bring on the rebuttals....

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

That is an all-time great. Pinky has a lot of personality. [/QUOTE]

Pinky don’t play that game! LOL!

Comment

• my favorite thing about this team is watching DD. Goodness gracious that dude is a animal on the defensive side.
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            You know, if fans keep predicting' the bottom is going to fall out in the next game or two', they are missing a pretty remarkable occurance....This team is not going to WIN the NCAA tourney and may get shafted out of even going...AND they have more flaws than you can count.....

But ....they....find a way.....

Throwaway season of sorts....breathe...enjoy it some....

NOW.....bring on the rebuttals....

Enjoy the ride.

Some of you have the luxury of knowing it's likely you're going to have several dozen seasons left in your life to cheer on the Shocks. Others probably don't have that long of an outlook.

Who knows what next season will bring, or if we'll even get to watch it....so enjoy what you have today. Applicable for many things, not just Shocker basketball.

Great win, go Shocks!

Comment

• Josephat Bilau had his best game in a long time. He looked much more aggressive, active, and aware out there compared to his last few appearances.

In time he will turn around and dunk that one ball that he bobbled out of bounds.

Sign of more to come? We’ll see. And when I’m talking about more to come I’m not saying he’s going to become our best post but it would be a big benefit to the team if he could give us 5-10 minutes of competent basketball - defense, rebounding, and dunks - when called upon.

Comment

• I think this was Monzy’s best game of the year. He did all the normal positive stuff like bringing energy, rebounding, scoring at all levels, while also limiting defensive lapses and poor shot selection. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X