Maybe another pressing issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Nothing personal, but I would like Mike to be able to add a different color guy (not that I don't like Bob and Dave, but 6 out of the last 7 years I would have enjoyed an additional voice) perhaps a former player guest that's still in the area.
    I understand Shaq Morris is around

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I understand Shaq Morris is around
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I know that Shane has the name recognition. I prefer the young man who was the voice of the Wingnuts up until they were forced out, and he has filled in for Mike Kennedy with WSU women's volleyball when Mike K. was not available. His name is Denning Gerig. He is a WSU alum, and I think he is currently the voice of the Cleaburne Railroaders. He does a fantastic job and he knows his stuff.

This is not a put down of Shane. It is more that Denning is in the Mike Kennedy mold. Shane, not so much.

Comment

Mike has a huge advantage when it comes to historical knowledge of the Shockers, most of it from direct experience. Whomever gets the nod, I think they'll need to possess this same degree of knowledge. Not that it can't be learned, but I believe Shane has a lot of that already.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Shane , at least from the Morning Show...hard to listen to.....I would enjoy Ted Woodward, I think...

Comment

Baker would be good. Not sure he'd be interested or if he is officially "done" with his pro career though.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Baker would be good. Not sure he'd be interested or if he is officially "done" with his pro career though.
                The first call of every show with Baker on air ...

"*munch* *munch* ... yeah ... yur muh fav'rite player next tuh Fred Van Fleet, X-mayn, Dave the Rabid and a few other guys, but uh ... *munch* *munch* I was wonderin' ... *slurp* ... ummm, when you saw Marshall whoop Shaq on the back of the hay-ed, was Marshall ... ummm ... *munch* *munch* ... calling him a vaginal secretion or anythang ... *munch* *munch* or uhh .... ummm .. chokin' him like in a wrasslin' head lock, ummm ... you know ... ummm, like Randy Macho Man Savage, or did he order the assistants *hic* to do that fur him? I'll hang up and listen."
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                X