Wichita State vs. Temple Pregame Discussion 2-7-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

No kidding. IPBC got more alley oop dunks in his highschool mix video than he has gotten at WSU. What happen to that IPBC ?
    That dunk didn't translate at the Division I level. Something about the quick movement/ athleticism required at the Division I level because at times it almost looks to me like Poor Bear has alligator arms around the basket...doesn't move well and get the elevation so he has to lay the ball up.

Another must win game that's going to be a tough one...will need the A game tomorrow.

Comment

IT'S GAMEDAY, BITCHES

Comment

Hey I got an idea for the Temple game.. Can we start the game and 2nd half without passing the ball to MU so that he can travel, charge, or throw the ball away. And while I am working on pipe dreams, how about Tre Wade grabbing an offensive rebound and going back up and scoring instead of getting it slammed back down his throat. And finally how about DD going to the cup when it is not conjested and then turning it over. Thats enough dreams for now. Go Shocks let's win. Temple is better than their record.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          Hey I got an idea for the Temple game.. Can we start the game and 2nd half without passing the ball to MU so that he can travel, charge, or throw the ball away. And while I am working on pipe dreams, how about Tre Wade grabbing an offensive rebound and going back up and scoring instead of getting it slammed back down his throat. And finally how about DD going to the cup when it is not conjested and then turning it over. Thats enough dreams for now. Go Shocks let's win. Temple is better than their record.
          Mo seems to be good for two or three traveling calls every freaking game.

Comment

Excuse me for being the voice of optimism but I ( guardedly) look forward to a good game....

Comment

As always, get JB in the game PLEASE for some meaningful minutes. DD's day as he is WAY over due.
              Shocks 63-55

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                As always, get JB in the game PLEASE for some meaningful minutes. DD's day as he is WAY over due.
                Shocks 63-55
                I’ve been all over the board on Bilau this year. One thing I didn’t expect is that he would be playing almost zero minutes per game. I figured he would be around 5-10 minutes a game depending on circumstances.

We know he’s relatively new to the basketball and raw. We know he’s been injured. I guess some combination of those two things are limiting his playing time but who knows.

Comment

I voiced my concern that JB would not be much help this year because of his injuries that seemed to linger. He came in hurt and never was healthy and then he came back with some injuries. Does anyone have any insight into the nature of these injuries because this years staff and last years staff never said much about what ails the young man.

Comment

I thought that Taylor would have asked/written something about JB's lack of playing, but crickets.

Maybe we need to flood Taylor with requests to find out about this?

Comment

Maybe it's because the guys in front of him have been playing lights out......

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’ve been all over the board on Bilau this year. One thing I didn’t expect is that he would be playing almost zero minutes per game. I figured he would be around 5-10 minutes a game depending on circumstances.

We know he’s relatively new to the basketball and raw. We know he’s been injured. I guess some combination of those two things are limiting his playing time but who knows.
                        It frustrates me that he doesn't get any playing time. Just like it frustrated me last year when AM was left on the bench. Also, why doesn't MK ask Coach IB about it on the radio show. In my opinion JB has far more upside than Mo or IPBC. He needs the minutes to get in a groove. AM is averaging 15 pts and 10 rebounds a game this year. I think he leads the nation in fg% at 74.4%. Put JB in the game and let him develop. We will be better off in the long run in my opinion.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

It frustrates me that he doesn't get any playing time. Just like it frustrated me last year when AM was left on the bench. Also, why doesn't MK ask Coach IB about it on the radio show. In my opinion JB has far more upside than Mo or IPBC. He needs the minutes to get in a groove. AM is averaging 15 pts and 10 rebounds a game this year. I think he leads the nation in fg% at 74.4%. Put JB in the game and let him develop. We will be better off in the long run in my opinion.
                          I'm wondering if it has something to do with JB lack of motivation. Kinda "Shaq-ish". Don't know, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            I voiced my concern that JB would not be much help this year because of his injuries that seemed to linger. He came in hurt and never was healthy and then he came back with some injuries. Does anyone have any insight into the nature of these injuries because this years staff and last years staff never said much about what ails the young man.
                            I believe he tore his left labia.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Wouldn’t it be cool if you could track google searches from Shockernet after that post??

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I believe he tore his left labia.
                                Google it. That's funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X