No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. UCF Game Thread 1-30-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply awful execution. And, every time MU gets rolling, he gets taken out. I can’t believe he can’t play more than 4-5 minutes without being taken out...over and over and over. If he’s that out of shape, get him running the steps at Cessna stadium.

Comment

• Gilbert is our leading rebounder
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I don't understand the concept of "you have to give the offensive player room to make his move".

Comment

• Not sure the Shocks are able to get enough stops to be able to pull this one out. I would be a really nice win if they could but UCF simply looks like the better team.

Comment

• Guess we just need to start using head high elbows as our offense

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I don't understand the concept of "you have to give the offensive player room to make his move".
              If he swung his arms like that on a rebound, it would have been on him.

Comment

• Mightily struggling with a 4-6 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I don't understand the concept of "you have to give the offensive player room to make his move".
                  They instituted the Cylinder severvyears ago
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I don’t think UCF is the better team but they are definitely playing better than we are

Comment

• What’s our free throw stat for the game?

Comment

• I’m propping up the American economy with my consumption of shock top today. Everyone from wheat farmers to truck drivers are benefiting from how I’m coping with this game.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Udeze offers no resistance to Reynolds on defense.

Comment

• MU clearly pushed on that basket.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• #4 making us look like a junior high team

Comment

• Undeze continues to whine too much. Yes, you were fouled and it didn’t get called. But quit whining or they won’t give it to you the next time either.

Comment

Working...
                                X