No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Memphis Game Thread 1-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice they know who the young guards are. They weren't trapping on the perimeter that aggressively when AG was in.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

RCIV almost over jumped that alley-oop.

Comment

Freakin' Porter getting smothered. And pushed (which isn't being called).
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Pretty ugly basketball to this point. Need to settle down a bit and not force. Memphis turnovers are atrocious. And Udeze has “Happy Feat”.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Jackson is completely out of control. Hadn’t learned a thing yet. Just a dawg being a dawg.
            Agree totally

Comment

Looks like we haven’t played in a week

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                He's not doing himself any favors though either. Playing timid
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I agree. But so far everyone wants to either launch it or drive into trouble.

Need more screens and cuts
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Need to get the ball below the free throw line extended, too much dribbling around the perimeter.

Comment

If anybody gets into the lane, they get mugged and called for traveling. there's going to be a l0ot of bruises where no fouls were called.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

shooting 33%.......mostly bad shots

Comment

Why did he only get 2 FT?

Comment

Can we make it a rule that Mo is never allowed to dribble?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This is as ugly a game as ive ever seen

Comment

Need Etienne to hit those rare open shots. Hopefully they start falling

Comment

Working...
                                X