Wichita State vs. Memphis Pregame Discussion 1-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Getting back on track here, Memphis has opened at a 3 point favorite and a ESPN Game Predictor of a 69.7% chance they win.
    I was going through the remaining games on ESPN's predictor. It looks like they give little respect to the shocks, or the predictor was set from preseason data.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

A coach at this level needs to be able to handle the media. Other coaches can do it. No reason why our coach can’t. Our former coach was very calculated with the media.
      I think you don’t miss a chance to make it clear that you don’t want IHCIB to be the future head coach

Comment

Maybe I’m missing the elephant in the room here but I seriously don’t understand how one coach calling another coach “good” is a bad thing? I’m more than happy to be educated though

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Wow, I stirred the pot a little bit! Eight days between games seems to be making everyone edgy.

Comment

Good God can we fight over anything less stupid?

Comment

Shockers need to keep turnovers below 12 and shoot 70 percent from the free throw line to win.

Comment

Over the years there have been some really dumb arguments on the board. This one is right up there with the best (or worst).

IB has to believe that Hardaway is a good coach.
                WSU's players have to believe that Hardaway is a good coach.

Anything less is making an effort to fail.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  Good God can we fight over anything less stupid?
                  Please refrain from issuing such challenges
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Team meeting today - IB overheard telling our players that Penny is a bad coach and Memphis sucks. Can’t wait to see how this turns out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Over the years there have been some really dumb arguments on the board. This one is right up there with the best (or worst).

IB has to believe that Hardaway is a good coach.
                      WSU's players have to believe that Hardaway is a good coach.

Anything less is making an effort to fail.
                      Totally agree.. What coach in their right mind would publicly say another coach is bad or that their team was terrible. You always show respect to your opponents. Saying our coach needs to improve his skills or savvy in dealing with the media because he respected the other team's coach by saying he was a good coach is asinine.

Comment

Comment

Man, a victory tomorrow would really start to give some separation between 1-2 and the rest of the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Team meeting today - IB overheard telling our players that Penny is a bad coach and Memphis sucks. Can’t wait to see how this turns out tomorrow.
                            ******* launching investigation tomorrow.

Comment

Win this game and it's still going to be tough to catch Houston, but win this game and it's going to be tough for Tulsa to catch us. Win this game and the Shox aren't a lock for the tourney, but they're in a strong position on the bubble. Winning this game isn't likely to put WSU in the "Others Receiving Votes" group, but the people who vote for that will be watching.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                This guy sounds like a moron
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X