Wichita State vs. Memphis Pregame Discussion 1-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

OK. I'm pretty sure I know who you're taking about, but how are we referring to Clarence Jackson and Chaunce Jenkins again?
    Sorry, I'll start saying Monzy. Yes, Jackson has a back issue.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Sorry, I'll start saying Monzy. Yes, Jackson has a back issue.
      I knew who you were talking about. When Chaunce Jenkins starts playing some time, then it may become a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I knew who you were talking about. When Chaunce Jenkins starts playing some time, then it may become a problem.
        Official word..

Comment

Glad to hear on Porter especially since his Shockernet best case prognosis was limping around rehabbing for two weeks.

There aren’t any David Chao’s in this board, that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They just had a Top 30 recruit de-commit.

https://247sports.com/college/memphi...his-159482155/

They also have not had to face the consequences yet for intentionally violating NCAA rules. I wonder if Memphis will decide to use that ruling whenever it comes to part ways with the U.S.S. Hardaway.
            Got a feeling that Kansas will make a maximum effort to get this player. Since they are under investigation, may have to pay the kid with potatoes, wheat, and sides of beef....

Comment

I think the Shox D will cause UM turnovers. If that happens and Memphis' players get frustrated and start blaming each other, it's over. Memphis is sloppy with the ball and they're not a cohesive unit. WSU's style of play is ideal for exploiting those weaknesses. OTOH, Memphis has the ability to speed the Shox up and turn the game into an undisciplined run and gun type of game, which would favor Memphis.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It’s a battle of defense and transition offense.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Got a feeling that Kansas will make a maximum effort to get this player. Since they are under investigation, may have to pay the kid with potatoes, wheat, and sides of beef....
                  Oooh ya, tell me more...so interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

They will still do it the old way...leave money in a book at the library. It's an incentive to actually go to the library for a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

They will still do it the old way...leave money in a book at the library. It's an incentive to actually go to the library for a purpose.
                      Made me laugh....:)

Comment

You old timers still living in the past. Prepaid cards. Stacks of Starbucks, Best Buy, Clothing Stores, etc. in smaller increments and impossible to trace as they are paid for with cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

You old timers still living in the past. Prepaid cards. Stacks of Starbucks, Best Buy, Clothing Stores, etc. in smaller increments and impossible to trace as they are paid for with cash.
                          Cash, so old fashioned?

Damn, guess I am old. Lol
                          ​​​​​

Comment

Made my morning captain and coke spew out of my nose!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Made my morning captain and coke spew out of my nose!
                              Get on that BSB 103 for the morning snort. Neat or over pancakes.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X