Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations, you just beat Wichita State...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations, you just beat Wichita State...

Originally posted by Rosewood
    or are the students driving the opposing players to give that extra 10% that beats us?
    bingo.
    KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
    Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

I have no problem with the celebrating or even the "slide" across the floor after the game. At least they didn't taunt or whine during the game. No one joined our huddle during a timeout at least.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        Almost forgot about Jans...that couldve had something to do with Boo's celebrating too. Just a little good-natured ribbing toward the guy who recruited him to ISU. Also, as is mentioned in this article, Boo won an NJCAA regional game at Koch so that couldve played part in it as well. Probably a combination of these things, plus all that stuff I mentioned above.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...1909929230.txt
        And wasn't Boo the one who wanted to come here because he was a juco teamate of Ryan Martin, but former coach wasn't interested? Maybe that is why he did it.

Comment

Shock-Til, I'm thinking you hit the nail on the head. We could've used Boo last night, that's for sure.
          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

We'll get them next year!

Maybe even this year. :goshocks: 8) 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
            X