No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Tulsa Game Thread 1-13-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, Gilbert. Coulda gone up 19 and he blows a freaking 3 on 1 fast break for an and 1 the other way. Huge swing.

Comment

• If Al would just simplify the game for himself....

Comment

• Just a bad decision on the layup by AG then a bad bounce, very unlucky should have been up 49-30

Comment

• Now there’s a time out that was needed and that we wouldn’t have seen the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
            That was terrible.
            Are you referring to Alterique's effort on the atomic bomb opportunity?

Comment

• Gilbert has 5 assists. No one else close.

I wouldn't be so quick to pull.....
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Let’s be honest Tulsa’s interior defense has been bad tonight and MU is taking advantage of it but I need to see more to be convinced

Comment

• Timeout will regroup. They are fine
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I honestly think AG was trying to set up the dish off the glass. But when it didn't materialize, he had to throw up that layup.

In retrospect, a dish back would have been sweet too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                      Now there’s a time out that was needed and that we wouldn’t have seen the last few years.
                      True that; Coach Brown also learned what not to do the last 6 years ; D

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Are you referring to Alterique's effort on the atomic bomb opportunity?
                        Starting there and ending in the made free throw from the non foul on IPBC.

Comment

• Got a ballgame now.

Comment

• Lets get MU back in there. Sheesh
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Gotta remember. Tulsa isn't trash. They are capable.

Just gotta get back to defending and let it lead to offense

Comment

• Everything has tanked since senior Gilbert’s high IQ play.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X