No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Tulsa Pregame Discussion 1-13-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems the shocks always have a tough beginning schedule in this league. Not sure why that is. But I hope the players remain focused on the keys of the game to win as stated by our coach. All this noise this week about starting lineup changes, recruiting questions, and what IB thinks of the interim coach label is just a useless distraction. And frankly I am also tired of hearing from the national media that say our program is down. I am tired of their disrespect. I am tired of reading smack from Tulsa fans saying we didn't beat them but that we got lucky playing them when we did and that they just missed free throws. Yada yada yada that they are the better team. The shocks just need to go win the game. Go shocks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yikes! That was terrible. Nowadays you can take like 6 steps and not get called.
        Times have changed, I guess.

Comment

It must make one feel like Superman when they can start their layup from 27' from the basket. That player at the top needs to become a Triple Jumper.

Comment

The SMU game on Sunday is now postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Times have changed, I guess.

Are any of those besides the Lebron carry a travel?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Every single one
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Count the steps. Are 4 steps a travel?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Holy cow that travelling call on X at 3:30 was colossally bad.
                    It. Wasn't. Even. Close. To. Traveling.

Comment

Back to Tulsa, one thing that will be key in evaluating IB is how we face teams the second time around. That is when it turns into a chess match.

Comment

Even a 10 year old with a cell phone could post these all day long.

Comment

Those are never getting called and I'm totally fine with that. NBA games are as exciting as ever...don't start nitpicking over these.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                            Those are never getting called and I'm totally fine with that. NBA games are as exciting as ever...don't start nitpicking over these.
                            NBA is not real basketball imo. Can’t watch it. Great athletes but the rules don’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                              Would totally agree with this. It is exciting to watch. Probably the best professional sports league of them all, IMO.

Comment

I can't think of another league where fans would say, "You know what, the rules of the game are either inconsistent or aren't being enforced at all! But it's fun!!!"
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X