Illinois Stae In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job, shocks! Keep it up!
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

I need a beer or 2 or 3 or ....... :posterwu: 8) 8) 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Here ya go Rosewood. I haven't gone through it but this appears to be what you're looking for.

NCAA Rules Book
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

pj is having a BETTER game but he has had better good games.

Comment

I'm ready for PJ to have a break out game....I know he's capable....Just do it !!!

Comment

Good 1st half effort. We are hurting a little on the boards with RC out. We should thank the Redbirds for sending PT to the line. I'm not for sure if anybody else would hit them except for Gal. Nice to see the old PJ.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Still no sight of Butler.
                JT has 0 points and played only few minutes
                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

biggest disappointment has to be the stale nachos

Comment

I see butlwe... on the bench

phils shot was for 2 btw

Comment

I believe Gal leads the Valley in free throw percentage. Dave keeps saying that we have one of the top free throw shooters in the Valley and says this is Phil (who is doing much better). Dave said only one Shocker, Phil, was able to hit free throws over the last two games; Gal has only missed one FT all season and he was 2-2 in the last game. (Now if Gal could start hitting threes, I'd be happy.) I would really like to hear accurate information on KNSS sports.

A slightly different take - Gal drives to the basket pretty well and hits free throws. Why don't we use him to do this (i.e. drive and draw fouls) more often? A good free throw shooter who doesn't get FTAs will not help us that much.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                        biggest disappointment has to be the stale nachos
                        Get you a skunk beer and kick back and put your feet up on the loudmouths shoulders and enjoy!

Lets kick some butt Shocks! :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                          I believe Gal leads the Valley in free throw percentage. Dave keeps saying that we have one of the top free throw shooters in the Valley and says this is Phil (who is doing much better). Dave said only one Shocker, Phil, was able to hit free throws over the last two games; Gal has only missed one FT all season and he was 2-2 in the last game. (Now if Gal could start hitting threes, I'd be happy.) I would really like to hear accurate information on KNSS sports.

A slightly different take - Gal drives to the basket pretty well and hits free throws. Why don't we use him to do this (i.e. drive and draw fouls) more often? A good free throw shooter who doesn't get FTAs will not help us that much.
                          Great Question....call the coach's show

Comment

Turnover Phil
                            Turnover Wendell
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

you could hear a pin drop in cka

never seen our guys come out this bad

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
                                Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

Great Question....call the coach's show
                                When the experts are all here on ShockerNet, why should I ask an amateur like Marshall? ;-) :lol:

BTW: Turnover by PT (bad pass) and WP (twice).

Comment

Working...
                                X