Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joerg View Post
    Hi is Joerg,

Hi all Shox fan, is your frien Joerg. 2020 was full crap year;;; Joerg stayin alone time fear this COVID crap!! Now is new 2021 so, time for top 3 best Joerg treats - #1Shox #2 burbon #3 bean soop. celbrate 2021 good year, go New Coch IBrown!

PS;;; what is this EPSN ++?? Is sit to watch Shox vs. Hostone Cogars loosers last night;;;;Joerg turn the EPSN and what? NOShox! Joerg brake chair cuz is ripped off! All fan is KNOW - EPSN is ripped off!

thanks is Joerg.
    Joerg,

I don't pay for ESPN+. I simply go to a sports bar (most have it), and put away a few "burbon" while watching the Shox. If we are playing badly, I put away a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The KC star is not going to get a red cent from me
      Alrighty then!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The KC star is not going to get a red cent from me
        I share your sentiment ... But paying a few dollars a month to send a message that we want to keep Taylor around is well worth it IMO.

We are spoiled having him... Make no mistake about that. Very few beat writers put the work in that he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Joerg,

I don't pay for ESPN+. I simply go to a sports bar (most have it), and put away a few "burbon" while watching the Shox. If we are playing badly, I put away a lot!
          Probably cheaper to buy a bottle band espn+. But give up the atmosphere
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I subscribed to the eagle on a groupon deal and it cost me $55.00 for the online account for a year. A little over a buck a week is worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X