• Show
Clear All

• Covered. Yippee
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We started chuckin' too early.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Not disappointed. We have some major potential

Comment

• The last couple 3s will at least help our NET lol

Comment

• Ettienne is a serious POY candidate
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not happy with monzy. That was bush league
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Not disappointed. We have some major potential
                I think that's one of the reasons this game was so frustrating. They can be and should be better. Or maybe we expect too much, too soon. But this game was within grasp and that just makes it all that more painful knowing the talent is there
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The full team has literally been playing together for a little over a month..let that sink in. IB deserves props.

Comment

• Can't have UH go on a 16-0 run.

Can't have your starting C get 0 pts, 3 rebounds.

Can't give up 15 offensive rebounds.

Can't have AG go 2-12 and he keep shooting, might be a reason they are playing off.

Four plays: their big (Gorham) hit back to back 3s when ours rimmed out, and RC4 defending Grimes for back to back buckets.

Definitely feel a lot better about this loss than the last 5 losses to UH.
                    Last edited by ArmyShockerFan; January 7, 2021, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Gilbert got 4 points on 12 shots. Dennis was SLIGHTLY more efficient with 18 points on 9 shots.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Same as you guys, disappointed cuz it shouldn’t have gotten that far off.

But we looked so much worse against a Houston team that probably wasn’t as good last year. So hard to know for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I think that's one of the reasons this game was so frustrating. They can be and should be better. Or maybe we expect too much, too soon. But this game was within grasp and that just makes it all that more painful knowing the talent is there
                          Oh I agree. It’s all about timing. If this game was a month from now, I can almost bet you we look much more polished.

Comment

• Well we’ve heard a lot of complimentary comments regarding IBs’s handling of his players, allowing them a lot of freedom in making plays. I’ve heard a couple of comments on SNet regarding Alterique Gilbert being selfish.

Question: Is it freedom to make plays or selfishness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              The full team has literally been playing together for a little over a month..let that sink in. IB deserves props.
                              This was our closest game in Houston since we've joined the league. Against arguably the best Houston team.

Comment

• Houston is a solid basketball team and I hope for the sake of the conference they make a deep run in the NCAAT this year. Dexter Dennis played his best game of the year for WSU while Alterique Gilbert probably played his worst. Hopefully Dex keeps playing like that and AG returns to his usual form. I know there were too many (frustrating) offensive rebounds but I actually think WSU did a pretty good job on the glass? Not sure if others agree with that. Mo Udeze struggled but Poor Bear, Wade, and Dennis were actually solid on the glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X