Who were those announcers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who were those announcers...

and is there any way we can make sure we never have them again?
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
    and is there any way we can make sure we never have them again?
    The lady announcer said something that I took issue with. I hollered back at the TV, “bitch”.

My wife told me I was sexist and that I should that lesbian alone.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Oh no. You guys got me curious. I am going to watch it again today. I usually watch the games with the volume turned down because the announcers are so lame with their comments. Thus, I never know what they are saying. LOL

Comment

They were definitely SEC announcers so we likely won't get them again.

Comment

Dave Neal and Debbie Antonelli.

Comment

They were both homers but I thought the woman was more informative but continued to hammer those thoughts through out the broadcast. By the end the sound was turned down until the end and I wanted to hear if they gave credit to the Shocker players and or coaching staff for coming back. NADA

Comment

Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
              Dave Neal and Debbie Antonelli.
              Dave and Deb... never been more disappointed in a set of double D’s in my life.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I had to stream both game and Mike K; I couldn't get them to sync so I went with the TV announcers... for a while. I commented to my wife that they seemed to be two people who were just reading from the pregame SI sheet; stats from the last game, etc. Neither seemed to explain what was being seen on the court. So, off with the sound and listened to Mike call the game a few plays ahead of the TV. Wasn't too bad because I could hear Mike's reaction to a play/call and then watch it myself.

Comment

I really didn't think they were all bad, SEC Homer's, not all that up to date on Wichita State, but thats expected watching announcers from another conference. They did a great job on Tyson Etienne. Lots of Shocker games are not available for me to watch because my wife won't let me spring another $1.75 for ESPN+, so yesterdaycwas a treat.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I really didn't think they were all bad, SEC Homer's, not all that up to date on Wichita State, but thats expected watching announcers from another conference. They did a great job on Tyson Etienne. Lots of Shocker games are not available for me to watch because my wife won't let me spring another $1.75 for ESPN+, so yesterdaycwas a treat.
                      Sounds like you're a victim of Spousal Abuse.

Comment

A buck 75? You're getting a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

A buck 75? You're getting a bargain!
                          I have about every other streaming option available, the ball and chain put her foot down...
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

"Honey, the ESPN+ charge is just taxes and fees for ESPN"
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              They were both homers but I thought the woman was more informative but continued to hammer those thoughts through out the broadcast. By the end the sound was turned down until the end and I wanted to hear if they gave credit to the Shocker players and or coaching staff for coming back. NADA
                              Yeap I agree with you. But the one thing that the woman said that was really interesting to me was when the game was in the last minute and she said "absolutely good job by Mississippi by double teaming TE and not letting him get the ball. Make somebody other than the star beat you" I have been saying this for years. The shockers have failed this rule for many years. You never let the star player beat you. Make somebody else do it.

No doubt other shocker players will need to raise their game against Houston. TE will be a marked man in this league. The word is out.

Comment

Working...
                              X