Who were those announcers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I really didn't think they were all bad, SEC Homer's, not all that up to date on Wichita State, but thats expected watching announcers from another conference. They did a great job on Tyson Etienne. Lots of Shocker games are not available for me to watch because my wife won't let me spring another $1.75 for ESPN+, so yesterdaycwas a treat.
    Tell her you are not going to put out until she let's you have it. That will most definitely work...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Tell her you are not going to put out until she let's you have it. That will most definitely work...
      That ALWAYS works.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm not canceling Netflix for ESPN+. Maybe I should.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

That ALWAYS works.
          He said "put out", not "pull out".
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He said "put out", not "pull out".
            Ruthless
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

yowza...

Comment

I never pull out. When I play "poker" I'm all in!

Comment

Working...
                X