Wichita State vs Oral Roberts Game Thread - Dec 2, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post

You might ask Shock Ref (re Graham Hatch)
    Please explain lol

Comment

Are we even sure she’s a she?? I can’t tell.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

Please explain lol
        Shockref found his tender bits watching graham play. Kind of a Cold/Ehimen type relationship.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Well she is wearing the Gregg Marshall designer glasses in every picture so...
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Sounds like the 5 are:
            Ricky Council
            Jaden Seymour
            Craig Porter
            Josaphat Bilau
            Chaunce Jenkins

That's about the best we could hope for if we had to pick 5 to be out.
            I guess, but man I am most excited to see the newcomers, and 5 of them are not gonna play.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I guess, but man I am most excited to see the newcomers, and 5 of them are not gonna play.
              Agreed, i want to see them play too and would rather them all be there. But just saying I wouldn't be hopeful for a win even against Oral Roberts if Gilbert, Etienne, Dennis, Wade and Udeze were out.

Comment

The appropriate people need to get the pregame thread up....it is almost game day

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That would be a week since the original test right ? I don't know what protocol is but you gotta figure that a week with a negative would be good enough
                  CDC says two weeks. Someone I'm doing business with right now got exposed. He looks to be in the clear (negative tests), but doc instructed him to shut down for two weeks.

Note the CDC has been contemplating cutting the recommended isolation time, but I don't think I've seen anything formal on that.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

CDC says two weeks. Someone I'm doing business with right now got exposed. He looks to be in the clear (negative tests), but doc instructed him to shut down for two weeks.

Note the CDC has been contemplating cutting the recommended isolation time, but I don't think I've seen anything formal on that.
                    Last I read, the CDC was changing quarantine requirements to 7 days. That's the problem...who knows what to believe/follow anymore.

Comment

Is this game only being streamed on ESPN+ and not on TV?
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Is this game only being streamed on ESPN+ and not on TV?
                        From what I've seen .. yes.

Comment

Thanks Stickboy 46. Any word on TV coverage of our AAC games yet?
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

ESPN assigns a 74% probability of a Shocker win against ORU; don't know if this prediction recognizes the loss of Shocker scholarship players to covid quarantines.

Next best predicted win is 73% against Tulane in Wichita on February 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              She/him/they

Comment

Where is Forevershockerfan? We need a game day thread started.

Looks like we will not only be without the already announced 5 for the game, but also without all the walkons. No big deal but could have offered a quick breather for a minute or two for the other 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X