Wichita State vs Oral Roberts Game Thread - Dec 2, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It will probably look like 30+ point losses against houston .... Oh wait ...
    You could probably extend it to 40+.

Of course I realize you are saying that Marshall's team has lost by that. However, with this style it will become the norm in the AAC (not just Houston) and not the rare occasion

Hopefully they continue to grow and adjust.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I need HCIB to jiggle his watch, just once for old time sake.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Udeze looks awful

Comment

• Mo needs to pass out of that...smh
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Disciplined offense an defense or back to 16-14 or worse

Comment

• TO BABY

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

You could probably extend it to 40+.

Of course I realize you are saying that Marshall's team has lost by that. However, with this style it will become the norm in the AAC (not just Houston) and not the rare occasion

Hopefully they continue to grow and adjust.
                Houston is gonna rock most of the league this year. Cincinnati struggled with Lipscomb today in their first game. Get the whole team back and get them settled and I think you will see a lot of growth this year

Comment

• Guards looking to pass. So that is a nice adjustment.

Mo just making poor decisions. Give Poor Bear a shot

Comment

• All y’all who get off on timeouts are loving this
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• We’ve had some black holes at the 5 in the past but not sure I’ve seen anything like Udeze tonight. Dude tries to go up with 3 guys hanging on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Mo needs to pass out of that...smh
                        Yep. He had back-to-back forces into double-teams.

Comment

• Timeout! Holy cow!

Comment

• Can you really call it an era, if it only last one year?
                            The Assman

Comment

• I think I would tell Mo that if you don't have wide open dunk then look to kick it out or find a cutter.

Hopefully, Josephat will be able to give the Shocks more production inside (and out).

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Houston is gonna rock most of the league this year. Cincinnati struggled with Lipscomb today in their first game. Get the whole team back and get them settled and I think you will see a lot of growth this year
                                Agreed. And don't mistake me for not having some optimism. Just going with first impressions.

Luckily my wife didn't rely on first impressions. So I still have hope they will adjust and grow. Lol

Only first game!

Comment

Working...
                                X