No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis playing Boise St in the NIT. Memphis struggling from 3. They look very ordinary when not making 3's. I know I should root for AAC teams but just can't get there with Memphis.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
      Memphis playing Boise St in the NIT. Memphis struggling from 3. They look very ordinary when not making 3's. I know I should root for AAC teams but just can't get there with Memphis.
      We want Memphis and Houston to win everything. We can go back to hating .01 after the NIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
        Memphis playing Boise St in the NIT. Memphis struggling from 3. They look very ordinary when not making 3's. I know I should root for AAC teams but just can't get there with Memphis.
        Memphis looks like they are going at maybe 2/3 pace....if that. They seem disinterested. Wish they would have done that against us!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• P*ssing down their leg.

Comment

• Memphis called a timeout up 7 and the ball. After missing 3 shots on 3 different possessions, a turnover, and a missed FT, it's tied.

Comment

• The scouting report on Memphis is play the Tulsa zone.

Comment

• 3-11from the free thow line for Memphis.

Comment

• Hope his Achilles didn't pop. Looked worse than a cramp
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Memphis will be in the semi's. Not cause they played good though. They better bring more energy.

Comment

• Memphis all over Colorado State 90-67 to move into tomorrow's NIT Championship game. They will face MIssissippi State, a 4 seed, who beat fellow 4 seed LaTech 84-62.

Comment

• How sad is it to win the NIT in a year when the prize is a week long vacation to a random Dallas suburb instead of a week in Times Square

Comment

• Congrats to Memphis and crappy coach Penny Hardaway.

Jokes aside, it’s great to see other teams carrying the torch for the league. Bodes well for next year. Hopefully we’re the team making the deep run (in the NCAA).

Comment

• Memphis 77 - Mississippi State 64

Way to represent Memphis. Perhaps finally played up to their potential the last 2 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              Congrats to Memphis and crappy coach Penny Hardaway.

Jokes aside, it’s great to see other teams carrying the torch for the league. Bodes well for next year. Hopefully we’re the team making the deep run (in the NCAA).
                              It's good to see them not flame out and win that for the league. It would be better if Penny would live up to the hype and actually make tourney with these great recruiting classes he brings in.

Comment

• Congrats to Memphis! Now get er done Houston!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X