Clear All

• Shock Top
    replied
    They’ve missed step push-offs now too

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Refs helping Memphis...

I Can’t believe they change that call...

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    Memphis and Houston is coming down to the wire. Not good

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Creighton is getting blown out.

Houston trying give it away.

Not a good start for bubble watch.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Of course Creighton would be getting blown out when WSU finally need them to win...

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I'll go out on a limb and say a former Shocker will definitely win the game.
    Very interesting game. Will definitely be watching.
    Vividly remember a couple IB supporters on here foolishly ripping NMSU and their COVID infected/influenced season issues.
    CJ can coach and considering all of the circumstances, may be his best job ever.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Sorry, I have the ability to take off my WSU glasses when watching other teams. I know that is a rarity on this forum but there are better teams than WSU and it is okay to think that.
    A true Man should never apologize for having an honest opinion lol!

What you needed to apologize for is your obvious smart-a** attitude towards my opinion, which you even doubled down on, predictably lol!

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied

Sorry, I have the ability to take off my WSU glasses when watching other teams. I know that is a rarity on this forum but there are better teams than WSU and it is okay to think that.
    foghorn.jpg

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Exactly. You didn't watch the game? You must not have. Memphis and Houston fans give the Shockers more credit than you do.

Since we've played, and beat, Ol Miss they have beaten a ranked team 3 times; Missouri twice (#10 and #24) and the Vols, who were ranked 11th at the time. They also swept Auburn and beat Kentucky. Does that make them better than us now?

You probably don't think a Valley team could ever beat the Chickens either.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied

Post of the day!

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I predict AM wins. He’s 7’ and 265 and Jans can’t be more than 5’7 and probably not as quick.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied

Yeah I bet the team who beat the #2 team in the country is only one shot better than the team who needed a prayer answered to beat South Florida lol!
    Exactly. You didn't watch the game? You must not have. Memphis and Houston fans give the Shockers more credit than you do.

Since we've played, and beat, Ol Miss they have beaten a ranked team 3 times; Missouri twice (#10 and #24) and the Vols, who were ranked 11th at the time. They also swept Auburn and beat Kentucky. Does that make them better than us now?

You probably don't think a Valley team could ever beat the Chickens either.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Chris Jans vs Asbjorn Midtgaard tonight at 9 on espnu if you're not basketballed out by then.
    I predict AM wins. He’s 7’ and 265 and Jans can’t be more than 5’7 and probably not as quick.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    The whole system is flawed

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    Chris Jans vs Asbjorn Midtgaard tonight at 9 on espnu if you're not basketballed out by then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X