2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I could but what would be the point or need given all the objective, unbiased posters on this board.

KenPom took note though; any of you want to report on his reaction to the game?
    Sucks to suck.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I could but what would be the point or need given all the objective, unbiased posters on this board.

His reaction in a NORMAL year is ... don't look at my rankings until mid January because they are still heavily biased on previous years. Considering we are mid December and have teams that haven't played a game yet .. the answer would be ... wait until mid conference season before referencing his rankings.

Comment

No, it's Fur-Man and I don't care.

How was the post game press conference though? Was he engaging and nice to everyone?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No, it's Fur-Man and I don't care.

How was the post game press conference though? Was he engaging and nice to everyone?
            Bob Richie is a furry confirmed.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Cincy down to USF 43-41 at the half. Cincy is 5/8 (62.5%) from 3, but USF has won the rebounding battle 18-11 and Cincy has 8 TO's, which has let USF take 10 more shots than Cincy has taken.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• South Florida is long and contests everything at the rim. Not sure that is a great matchup for us. Up 9 on UC well into the 2nd half.

Comment

• Am I being hateful for saying watching USF vs Cincy is much better than watching Drake vs. Evansville?

Comment

• UMass beat LaSalle 86-66 with Noah F. playing 32 minutes, 11 points, 9 assists, 5 steals, 2 rebounds, 1 TO, and 1 PF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Want an easy extra OOC P5 win? Find a way to get a game with Iowa State. They're B.A.D!

and not in the good way
                      If that continues to be the case then you would think that at some point, ISU dials up Chris Jans,

Comment

• TCU beats Oklahoma State by 1 in Stillwater. Cowboys with multiple turnovers in the last 2 minutes. Just gave it away.
                        Last edited by WeWillShockU; December 16, 2020, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Yeap sure did throw it away. And give TCU credit. They did not let Cunningham beat them. They doubled teamed him to force him to pass to another player. He didn't and instead took an off balanced shot. He missed. Several OSU players were open and Cunningham should have passed the ball to one of his teammate that had a better look at the basket. If one of those players beat you, then so be it.

I like that strategy. Never let the other team star player beat you. Force someone that is not as good as him to beat you. Its too bad our shocks just can't seem to learn this lesson.

Comment

• Rod Brown finally sees the court, starting at forward and dropping 13/8 on (Mary Kay) LeTourneau.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              UMass beat LaSalle 86-66 with Noah F. playing 32 minutes, 11 points, 9 assists, 5 steals, 2 rebounds, 1 TO, and 1 PF.
                              5 steals!!! Nice! 9 assists and 1 TO. That is so boss. Happy for NF. Good dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                South Florida is long and contests everything at the rim. Not sure that is a great matchup for us. Up 9 on UC well into the 2nd half.
                                USF looks solid.

Lots I’d like to see on a WSU roster in the future.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X