No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't be happier for AM; he is producing well for GCU and playing significant minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      Couldn't be happier for AM; he is producing well for GCU and playing significant minutes.
      You seem to be more happier for former WSU players than current WSU players.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Couldn't be happier for AM; he is producing well for GCU and playing significant minutes.
        I am very happy for AM's success and for Erik's lack of same.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yep, he is!

Comment

• I’m not I completely understand how some folks think he couldn’t have helped us this year. 5-10 minutes? Maybe he simply wanted more

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              I’m not I completely understand how some folks think he couldn’t have helped us this year. 5-10 minutes? Maybe he simply wanted more
              Why 5-10 minutes? Why not the same minutes AM is playing for GCU?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Check your grammar smart guy. You might also ask yourself why you derive pleasure from being an antagonistic bully.

Comment

Check your grammar smart guy. You might also ask yourself why you derive pleasure from being an antagonistic bully.
                  Are you staying up late to watch as many Washington Huskies games that you can?

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Are you staying up late to watch as many Washington Huskies games that you can?
                    might be hard since most of the UW games haven't been televised at all ....
                    Last edited by Stickboy46; December 14, 2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

might hard since most of the UW games haven't been televised at all ....
                      It’s all part of the process...
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If there ever was someone here to be a full certified member of the grammar police, it would be you.

Im glad you were able to dodge the point though with your grammar slam. Truth hurts.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• My mute button is doing tremendous work these days.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            My mute button is doing tremendous work these days.
                            I'll double that with the couple I have on it. However, I still enjoy the replies by others and still get the abbreviated jist of what others are replying to without having to read the original or quoted posts.

I still don't understand why so many others don't just do the same and they might just fade away.

Comment

• No fans against Tulsa at Tulsa hursts us. We would have had a home court advantage.

Comment

• Watching Ole Miss play Central Arkansas tonight. It's a massacre, but not because Ole Miss is that good, Central Arkansas is K-State bad.

Ole Miss is getting some good possessions off of drive and dish and some screens, but that might be attributable to CA's D. I'm calling our game against them as a W - even on the road. Should be significant progress for the Shox the next couple of weeks as they get some practice under their belts and players can spend more time concentrating on their primary positions.

Ole Miss plays decent D.
                                Last edited by Aargh; December 14, 2020, 07:51 PM.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X