No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville is a D3 team that lost their first game 174-99 to Samford, then played UMKC and lost 139-97, then lost to Murray State 173-95. Illinois State scored the most so far, but also gave up the most points in their 177-108 win :)
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Not gonna lie. That's an impressive stat

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not gonna lie. That's an impressive stat
        Holy crap

Comment

• Sounds like Greenville may be playing a Paul Westhead Loyola Marymount style of ball.

Greenville was 14-55 on trey attempts. Illinoins State was 8-14 on treys but overall was 70-81 from the field and hit 29-42 free throws. 62-67 from inside the arc with 61 of those inside the paint. Can you say layup drill.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 2, 2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Missouri wins against Oregon in Omaha. Mizzou looks good.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Ill State just won 177-108 No kidding. 83 in the first half and 94 in the second half. What the hell happened? Vs Greenville.
              Nice defense.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nice defense.
                Illinois State should be embarrassed. On many levels. But they're probably not.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Erik’s ORtg on KenPom off to a solid start. A stellar 60 so far.

For comparison’s sake, Ron Baker never completed a season with lower than a 112 ORtg. And that was the 2016 season where FVV was missing for nearly the entire non-conference portion of the schedule.
                  Thought Stevenson might have some problems going back to the home team after all that went down here with helicopter dad and Marshall....seemed likely to put a cloud over his basketball career.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Thought Stevenson might have some problems going back to the home team after all that went down here with helicopter dad and Marshall....seemed likely to put a cloud over his basketball career.
                    Poison

Comment

• Nevada lost by 25 (85-60) to San Francisco last night

Sherfield: 12 points, on 3-10 shooting, 0 asst, 4 TO.

Comment

Nevada lost by 25 (85-60) to San Francisco last night

Comment

• I was pretty high on Sherfield last season. I probably put too much weight in fact that he was originally recruited by UCLA. I still think he has potential to be a good player but Gilbert and Trevin seem like they will be better players here...albeit after one game.

Comment

Did his mean ol’ coach bench him after his poor play??

If so, how DARE him!!!
                            The Assman

Comment

• I have never been a fan of G Sherfield, Erick S, and A Midgard. I am so glad that they play for other schools.

Comment

Well, there is a reason why we were one of the worst shooting teams on the nation last year

Comment

Working...
                                X