2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoShox View Post

So does this mean if Houston was not to play the conference would get two teams in for sure? Maybe they should just sit out for the betterment of the conference!
    We would FOR SURE get the conference tourney winner in. If Houston opted out .. the NCAA could always leave them out. Would be interesting optics from both sides though.

Comment

• There are other teams in power 5 conferences having that discussion as well. One thing to think about for them and Houston would be "How would you feel if you went to the conference tournament and your team got Covid-19 and could not play in March Madness"? What would you tell your team, fans, and athletic director?

Comment

• Posting again for emphasis. We can't rely on UH opting out of the tourney to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
          There are other teams in power 5 conferences having that discussion as well. One thing to think about for them and Houston would be "How would you feel if you went to the conference tournament and your team got Covid-19 and could not play in March Madness"? What would you tell your team, fans, and athletic director?
          On the other hand, how would you feel if you didn’t go to the conference tourney and your team got Covid-19 and could not play in March madness?

Comment

• Pie, I would feel a lot better because we caused it and not someone else.

Comment

• Kelvin has already said that his entire team has has covid. Don't think he is worried about getting it again.

Comment

• UCF beat Tulane at home today.

Comment

• I guess Thursday doesn't count... Watching the Houston/Cincy game and watching the "Front runner for the AAC POTY" (Grimes) and "The best backcourt in the AAC" (Houston)..... *Rolls eyes*

Comment

• So who do we want to win UC UH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      So who do we want to win UC UH?
                      Houston for me. Don’t want our accomplishment to lose any luster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                        So who do we want to win UC UH?
                        My ideal is Houston wins this then splits the two games with Memphis. Gives us a 2 game buffer over everyone. Don't want Houston to lose too many and drop out of Q1a

Comment

• Looks to be a moot point anyways. But yes, agree with you both pie and stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Houston for me. Don’t want our accomplishment to lose any luster.
                            This

Comment

• No matter who wins this game the viewers lose because we have to listen to Jon Crispin.

Comment

• Does Houston look really good so far or does Cincinnati look really bad?

Comment

Working...
                                X