Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit - only $29.95!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit - only $29.95!

For a limited time you can get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit for only $29.95! That's a $50 savings! Results guaranteed or your money back!

Included in the kit:
    - Life size FatHead poster of the backside of Shaq Morris!

- For your garage: Real concrete Parking Block in black and yellow, printed with "Reserved: Coach Marshall"!

- Exclusive deck of 10 "Wasn't me!" letters, complete with a fake autograph by Coach Marshall himself!

How does the kit it work?
    Each morning when you wake up, we recommend you slap the back of Shaq's head and tell him "Don't foul your friends"!

Then at night, just before it's time to go to bed, get a FANTASTIC night's sleep by slapping his head once more and telling him to stop being so damn lazy!

For the parking block, we recommend you simply smile each time you pull into "Coach Marshall's" stall. He can't do a damn thing to stop you!

And if your wife pulls into your side of the garage -- and you're feeling especially angry -- just corner her in the kitchen and put your hands around her neck! Just don't squeeze!

And if she calls the cops? Whip out your "Wasn't me!" letter and have some good laughs with the whole family!

But wait ... that's not all ... there's more!
    If you buy the SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit before Thursday, we'll throw in this limited time only Diddy Patterass (tm) family game valued at $39.95, for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

In this remarkable game you will select one of 5 different bars where you attempt to navigate a blurry scene while looking for some bitches to slap!

Also included in the game kit: Authentic fake autographed Chris Jans Beer Goggles!

Your kids won't be able to put them down!

So hurry and get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit, with your Diddy Patterass (tm) fun family game -- a $120 value - for only $29.95!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Is 3 easy payments of $9.95 available???
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Kung Will, I mostly like and agree with your posts but is this helpful?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        I was kinda thinking the same thing. Not a fan of this particular post.

Comment

It's not even the off season and we get the pleasure of this offer...blessed day

Comment

I thought it was clever. Maybe just a tad too soon. it is the first light-hearted post I've seen on the subject.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don’t know know if calling the OP Kung will is helpful but you sure can’t call him Kung Woke, parody lives!

Comment

Too soon?

You're probably right.

Banned.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Too soon?

You're probably right.

Banned.
                    Wait .... Can he do that ?

:)

Comment

For a limited time you can get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit for only $29.95! That's a $50 savings! Results guaranteed or your money back!

Included in the kit:
                      - Life size FatHead poster of the backside of Shaq Morris!

- For your garage: Real concrete Parking Block in black and yellow, printed with "Reserved: Coach Marshall"!

- Exclusive deck of 10 "Wasn't me!" letters, complete with a fake autograph by Coach Marshall himself!

How does the kit it work?
                      Each morning when you wake up, we recommend you slap the back of Shaq's head and tell him "Don't foul your friends"!

Then at night, just before it's time to go to bed, get a FANTASTIC night's sleep by slapping his head once more and telling him to stop being so damn lazy!

For the parking block, we recommend you simply smile each time you pull into "Coach Marshall's" stall. He can't do a damn thing to stop you!

And if your wife pulls into your side of the garage -- and you're feeling especially angry -- just corner her in the kitchen and put your hands around her neck! Just don't squeeze!

And if she calls the cops? Whip out your "Wasn't me!" letter and have some good laughs with the whole family!

But wait ... that's not all ... there's more!
                      If you buy the SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit before Thursday, we'll throw in this limited time only Diddy Patterass (tm) family game valued at $39.95, for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

In this remarkable game you will select one of 5 different bars where you attempt to navigate a blurry scene while looking for some bitches to slap!

Also included in the game kit: Authentic fake autographed Chris Jans Beer Goggles!

Your kids won't be able to put them down!

So hurry and get your SlapAShaq Anger Therapy (tm) kit, with your Diddy Patterass (tm) fun family game -- a $120 value - for only $29.95!
                      I can just see Dan Akroyd pitching this product in an infomercial now!

Comment

Too soon?

You're probably right.

Banned.
                        But, but.... You can't ban yourself. Can you?

Comment

This is hilarious!! Anyone thinking otherwise is too damn sensitive.

Comment

This entire thread is awesome.

Much needed. Thank you.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wait .... Can he do that ?

:)
                              The appropriate hammer is lifetime except for days that end with a y. That should teach him a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                              X