I stand with Coach Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    And it's not like he only raised that kind of jack one time as a feel good. Two years later ...

... it goes on ...

But get the pitchforks guys! This bum has to go! He hasn't earned the right to tell his side of the story!
    I mean to be fair.. as long as ol Debbie is running things that money isn’t going to great use or anything

Comment

NNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWW he is going to get to tell us what REALLY happened. AFTER we ran him off.

I HATE YOU 2020!!!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Good luck Coach Marshall and family. Thanks for everything you did for the university and community.

Comment

NNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWW he is going to get to tell us what REALLY happened. AFTER we ran him off.

I HATE YOU 2020!!!!
          I'd guess that 7.75 million dollar handshake he got will prevent him from saying anything further on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'd guess that 7.75 million dollar handshake he got will prevent him from saying anything further on the topic.
            That and the likely NDA that came with the expensive handshake...

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              Good luck Coach Marshall and family. Thanks for everything you did for the university and community.
              Yup, thank him for everything he has done. It was unfortunate a decision that had to be made. He can be a good person, that did tons of great things for the community but also one that made a mistake that you can't make as a coach. Both this can be true and it doesn't make him a bad person.

Comment

How is the housing market in Texas?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yup, thank him for everything he has done. It was unfortunate a decision that had to be made. He can be a good person, that did tons of great things for the community but also one that made a mistake that you can't make as a coach. Both this can be true and it doesn't make him a bad person.
                  While I don’t necessarily agree it had to be made, I ultimately understand the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

While I don’t necessarily agree it had to be made, I ultimately understand the decision.
                    A decision had to be made .. but doesn't mean it HAD to be separation. It wasn't something that was able to be swept under a rug. That was my point. There were other options (suspension, admitting fault, counseling etc) but maybe those weren't agreeable to all parties.

Comment

I fully support Gregg Marshall. It's too bad he got up in the current "culture" crap that spawns this kind of tragedy.

Comment

Time to get behind Isaac Brown and this year's squad.

Comment

I'm wondering if he'll even coach again...he may just say screw it and ride off into the sunset. If he does though - some program is going to be very lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                            I'm wondering if he'll even coach again...he may just say screw it and ride off into the sunset. If he does though - some program is going to be very lucky!
                            He will and he will be pi$$ed and want to shove it down everyone's throat. I certainly wouldn't bet against HCGM.

Comment

Let's throw this bum out without hearing his side of the story! AMIRITE!?

We did hear his side, at least most of it. What more do you want to hear? He said none of it happened. We also heard Shaq’s side. The side we have yet to hear is the side of many of the other players and assistants that were involved.

People are simultaneously capable of doing great and terrible things. It is true for people large and small. No one should argue that 3G has done an incredible good for our community and our university. And yet he is still just as capable as anyone of committing egregious wrongs.

Comment

Nobody complain if we land another Scott Thompson the next time around.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X