• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    T

to stay just a bit in line with the off-topic direction this thread has gone, has it occurred to anyone that they may be using video captures from AJ's and green screens to give the impression they are there, but are still promoting AJ.s?
    Microsoft Teams!

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    There is one person to blame, and it is neither of you two.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    There are comments in this thread I would love to respond to, but THEY BELONG IN OTHER FORUMS!

Dang! Did anybody listen to the coach's show tonight?

to stay just a bit in line with the off-topic direction this thread has gone, has it occurred to anyone that they may be using video captures from AJ's and green screens to give the impression they are there, but are still promoting AJ.s?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Yep. Take this to the political / off topic thread at this point. It was a valid question from 65 but apparently Clod has hijacked this one...
    He doesn’t even post about the games anymore. As soon as covid leaves the political forum, his radar pings.

Seriously, covid is his favorite team.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Impeach TRUMP!

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    The coach's show starts in 21 minutes. Maybe there will be some interesting content.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    There is one person to blame, and it is neither of you two.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    I will eat the blame for this one.....my fault.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    I will eat the blame for this one.....my fault.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Yep. Take this to the political / off topic thread at this point. It was a valid question from 65 but apparently Clod has hijacked this one...

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    OK, LOCK THIS THREAD, CLEAN IT UP, AND START IT OVER

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Maybe not...

The only way to know if one has is to take a test. If you don't take a test you don't know whether you have it or not, unless you're over 65. Isn't the median age of death still 77, or has it gone up Cold? Remember when this came out, just 4 days before the G. Floyd saga:

Mask Science.jpg

What's changed since then?

no

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Maybe we just figured out how he got infected despite his careful behavior...
    Maybe not...

The only way to know if one has is to take a test. If you don't take a test you don't know whether you have it or not, unless you're over 65. Isn't the median age of death still 77, or has it gone up Cold? Remember when this came out, just 4 days before the G. Floyd saga:

Mask Science.jpg

What's changed since then?

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    I think this is diverging from the coaches show to what should be down in the political subgroup

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Have you heard of 6’ distancing? That’s the CDC’s most important recommendation.
    I've educated you better than that Shockm. If you'd like a refresher course in the appropriate thread, I will be happy to explain to you again the dynamics of airborne transmission as it pertains to Covid-19.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X