Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

One of the shocker Facebook pages has been locked down in preparation for “not good news” for WSU and WSU fans. Considering the source, I don’t trust that it’s not good news. Does anyone know what’s going on?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I have heard there are article(s) coming from national publications on 3G and player abuse allegations. This is very much third hand. But someone I know connected with the program said they are waiting for the bomb to drop around there - but again - this is 3rd hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      I have heard there are article(s) coming from national publications on 3G and player abuse allegations. This is very much third hand. But someone I know connected with the program said they are waiting for the bomb to drop around there - but again - this is 3rd hand.
      Straight from an anonymous source in the pacific time zone ....

Also, quick research shows this is started by the nut job that stalks players and deemed herself the unofficial team psychologist (if I'm remember right)
      Last edited by Stickboy46; October 6, 2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Jeff ******* trying to stir up something perhaps? Interviewing departed players and parents for the hot scoop?

Comment

abuse or soft kids?

3g or anyone else, there is no excuse for abuse.. been around the staff and players over the years and have never seen anything inappropriate...hope it’s not a bunch of former disgruntled players. Time will tell and I’m sure the truth will come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Straight from an anonymous source in the pacific time zone ....

Also, quick research shows this is started by the nut job that stalks players and deemed herself the unofficial team psychologist (if I'm remember right)
            And you forgot an attention monger who has been told to keep her distance from the players and the program by the head coach and the Director of Athletics. She is bat-$hit crazy. Crazy.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post

And you forgot an attention monger who has been told to keep her distance from the players and the program by the head coach and the Director of Athletics. She is bat-$hit crazy. Crazy.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

First bit of bad news is out. Sterling Chapman commits to WSU. Patty has to be crushed that there is another tough hard nosed kid that wants to be coached and driven on the team. She was hoping for a soft kid that would pour their hearts out to her so she can feel special saving them from the big bad coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  First bit of bad news is out. Sterling Chapman commits to WSU. Patty has to be crushed that there is another tough hard nosed kid that wants to be coached and driven on the team. She was hoping for a soft kid that would pour their hearts out to her so she can feel special saving them from the big bad coaches.
                  No kidding.

Shed'a crapped her pants if she saw the clips of the players engaged in a pool party at GGG's house this past summer on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post

This is exactly why I said considering the source... that lady is worse than Cold on a bender.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

A week or so ago Shaq had tweeted this "his truth will be heard." Erik's dad used to say that more things were going to come out from past players when the transfer thing started. I'm sure its something related to that.

Comment

This must be what Shaq has been all hush-hush about.

Glad he waited until it would be nationally publicized, before saying anything...
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          This is exactly why I said considering the source... that lady is worse than Cold on a bender.
                          You gotta' be sh****ng me!

I didn't think anyone, or anything, could be worse than that disingenuous Chicken after he's imbibed only God-knows-what. That dude gets a boner for late night at the phog. She probably does too.

Comment

Just because she's bat-**** crazy doesn't mean that there is not anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You gotta' be sh****ng me!

I didn't think anyone, or anything, could be worse than that disingenuous Chicken after he's imbibed only God-knows-what. That dude gets a boner for late night at the phog. She probably does too.
                              I didn’t think she was a school nurse.

Comment

Working...
                              X