Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    replied

sounds familiar. Where’s *******? We need someone to break this story, it’s the players he cares about after all.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    And I'm SURE you wanted this thread to die, but KSU just lost it's TWENTIETH player to quit or transfer this season...point of comparison at all?

Sorry if no....

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Fred was borderline in the ratings, but the big schools still weren't showing any interest because of his size and lack of explosiveness.
    And neither were NBA teams, four years later.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Could he win a one on one against Fred? I’m skeptical.
    Even if he could, basketball is not played one-on-one.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They thought so.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes That year in the PanAm games (2015), it showed the lack of player evaluation capabilities for Mark Few, Tad Boyle, Mike Brown, Ron Hunter, and Mark Turgeon.
    They recognized that Trimble could run faster, jump higher, dunk better, and win a one on one contest with Fred. But they didn't realize that his teams had more turnovers, fewer assists, more players out of position, and most important, win less.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

he certainly was no Melo Trimble
    Yes That year in the PanAm games (2015), it showed the lack of player evaluation capabilities for Mark Few, Tad Boyle, Mike Brown, Ron Hunter, and Mark Turgeon.
    They recognized that Trimble could run faster, jump higher, dunk better, and win a one on one contest with Fred. But they didn't realize that his teams had more turnovers, fewer assists, more players out of position, and most important, win less.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Fred was borderline in the ratings, but the big schools still weren't showing any interest because of his size and lack of explosiveness.
    ...until after the summer recruiting period after Fred had already committed to WSU, having laid waste to his competition. Bill Self’s staff checked to see how firm Fred’s commitment was. Thankfully, Fred told the Beakers to jump in a lake. Okay, so maybe not in those exact terms, but I’m going with that.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    he certainly was no Melo Trimble

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Fred was borderline 3/4 depending on recruiting service. I think McDuffie was also a 4 star.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by proshox View Post

Cleanthony, Cotton, Frankamp, Fred, Ron, Landry????? Don’t believe the stars most of it is hype.
    Cotton was a two star, frankamp came back with his tail between his legs, Fred was a three star, Ron was a no star.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied
    Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You completely forget that we also wouldn't be recruiting at this high of level.
    Cleanthony, Cotton, Frankamp, Fred, Ron, Landry????? Don’t believe the stars most of it is hype.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

The QAnon thread is on Aisle 10.
    And the political thread is elsewhere as well. Please find it.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

Is Dominion compiling the data?
    The QAnon thread is on Aisle 10.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X