No announcement yet.

MVC Tournament Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My seats last year were about as far from the court in the corner as possible without being in the upper bowl. At least I had a few friends to talk to. Those were by far the worst seats I've had in my seven years of going to STL. Sadly, I won't be going back for a few years.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      My seats last year were about as far from the court in the corner as possible without being in the upper bowl. At least I had a few friends to talk to. Those were by far the worst seats I've had in my seven years of going to STL. Sadly, I won't be going back for a few years.
      That's mostly because more and more of the high donors have been going pushing back us common folk. I know quite a few people who donate more than a little to WSU and have had tickets for 20+ years and don't have great seats in St. Louis. Lucky for me I'm good friends with a top 10 donor who doesn't travel to games, that's always good for the best seats in the house. When there are 10 schools to give tickets to, there are only so many "good" seats....especially when the center court sections are reserved for corporate sponsors of the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        That's mostly because more and more of the high donors have been going pushing back us common folk. I know quite a few people who donate more than a little to WSU and have had tickets for 20+ years and don't have great seats in St. Louis. Lucky for me I'm good friends with a top 10 donor who doesn't travel to games, that's always good for the best seats in the house. When there are 10 schools to give tickets to, there are only so many "good" seats....especially when the center court sections are reserved for corporate sponsors of the arena.
        If I didn't already know you, you would be my newest BEST friend.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          If I didn't already know you, you would be my newest BEST friend.
          Marty could be your best good friend.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Stolen from MVCFans.com, Again it will be us and Creighton with the most fans.

Arch madness ticket sales through Jan. 1:

Bradley 200
            Creighton 2,035 (!)
            Drake 115
            Evansville 88
            Illinois State 350
            Indiana State 200
            Missouri State 250
            Northern Iowa 500
            Southern Illinois 150
            Wichita State 1,164

http://sports.omaha.com/2012/01/10/cu-f ... -st-louis/

"The school already has sold 2,035 all-session tickets for the March 1 to 4 tournament at the Scottrade Center. According to the league office, Creighton has sold 861 more than Wichita State, which has sold 1,164. Creighton’s total exceeds the total sold by the eight other Valley schools by almost 400."

Comment

If WSU and Creighton both make to the Championship game I could see a lot of Shocker fans deciding to drive over and back on Sunday just for the Championship game. Of course, the same may be true for Creighton fans.

Comment

Makes me wonder how many tickets would have been already sold by WSU and Creighton had the tourney been alternated to KC.

Comment

I don't think I could to the STL drive and back in the same day. If it were in KC, I wouldn't even think about not doing it.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    If WSU and Creighton both make to the Championship game I could see a lot of Shocker fans deciding to drive over and back on Sunday just for the Championship game. Of course, the same may be true for Creighton fans.
                    If the game were played in Kansas City, you would see a lot of that. I am sure there will be a few that do it for St. Lou but I am sure there would be a lot more in KC.

Comment

If there was a CU vs WSU mvc championship game, they might set a attendance record, there wouldnt be a seat available. Would make for a hell of a atmosphere
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                      X