No announcement yet.

WSU @ SIU PREGAME PREDICTIONS AND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not I do know how to read the line but on my computer it has the -11 next to SIU's name which means they are the favorite. It also shows Georgia Tech as 11.5 favorites over Duke which I find hard to believe also.

Find and compare College Basketball odds, betting lines, totals, and point spreads for the 2023-24 College Basketball season & March Madness.
    "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
    --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Now here they have it right. I can sleep tonight now.

"Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
      --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Shockair View Post
        Believe it or not I do know how to read the line but on my computer it has the -11 next to SIU's name which means they are the favorite. It also shows Georgia Tech as 11.5 favorites over Duke which I find hard to believe also.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...s-vegas/?s=456
        It's jacked up on my iPad too, but if you drill in it's clear. By drill in I mean click on Wichita State. I can call my banker back and tell them I don't need the second mortgage on my home by tomorrow morning anymore.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That line has me intrigued. Giving 11 seems like a lot on the road against a confident squad coming off 2 big wins that is finally playing with a full deck. I predict the ugly dogs will muck this one up pretty good leading to a low scoring game. I'm very much tempted to call my coworker who will be watching the game in Vegas. Am I seeing this wrong? Someone tell me why I shouldn't make that call.

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Lowery will have a good game plan against Marshall and his guys have quite a bit of confidence and I am sure will be focused. Plus, Marshall seems to get outcoached more in conference than he does out of conference. SIU will execute their gameplan to slow us down and get in the passing lanes which will cause our guys to just jack up jump shots. That is how we lose.

SIU - 64
            WSU - 59
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by benishock View Post
              Shockers are minus 11. That means we are FAVORED by 11.
              [Booger is teaching Takashi poker]
              Takashi: I think I've got a frush.
              Booger: What the *uck's a frush?
              Takashi: [showing his royal flush] A *frush*.
              Booger: [showing his cards] Oh, well I've got two sevens and two sevens beats a frush.
              Takashi: Oh, thank you.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Very interesting article with Chris Lowery on WSU basketball and this matchup: http://www.siusalukis.com/sports/m-b...010612aaa.html
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  Very interesting article with Chris Lowery on WSU basketball and this matchup: http://www.siusalukis.com/sports/m-b...010612aaa.html
                  That is interesting and he is right take WSU out of the fast break game and we struggle. This will be a game that gives us fits, but I think we still win and experience against a team that plays SIU's style is great in the long run for the team.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

10 would surprise me. Winning by 16 or losing the game would not surprise me.

Comment

Is this the Season that we finally sweep these dawgs? Stay tuned."
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Marshall's message has been sent. Kyles puts on a show tonight, Murry screws his head on straight and Marshall keeps the play calls and substitutions right.

Shox 78
                        SIU 64
                        “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

We swept them in 09-10

Comment

Thanks ABC. Thought we would defeat them last Season too, and that loss left a mark.Today, a road win is of essence and not every Valley team will beat The Aces and SIU on the road in the Valley. Game time draweth nigh.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

They haven't held any MVC opponent to less than 65, so I doubt very seriously they will hold us in the 50's. SIU won't beat us, it it happens, then we beat ourselves (which we are fully capable of doing). That said, we win by 11 and should be more but we let them crawl back in the game at the end.

Comment

'Just not confident in Murry and Kyles handling the basketball in a half court grind.. not at all. Ragland, yes.. everybody else, no.

If I were a betting man I would take SIU and the 11 points like that *snap*.

Comment

Working...
                                X