• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry Shamet

Tests positive for Covid.

Hope he's ok, trust he will be.

Probably asymptomatic.

On another point, while I really like Landry and respect him for everything he's done, he's way off base on the statues thing. WAY off base.

Comment

Originally posted by washedup View Post
      Damn, hope you are ok Landry! Access to best doctors and treatment, he should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Probably asymptomatic.

On another point, while I really like Landry and respect him for everything he's done, he's way off base on the statues thing. WAY off base.
        Political opinions stay in the politics forum

On the correct topic. Wish him the best. I'm sure he's crushed he won't be able to join his team on top of actually having to deal with the virus

Comment

Probably asymptomatic.

Which is why I don’t follow teenagers and young people on Twitter. They think they have it all figured out.

Comment

Probably asymptomatic.

He's probably following the zeitgeist. Hopefully he'll get over it. Protesting America circa 1945 doesn't compute.

There's not a moral equivalent.

Comment

I wish Landry the best. He has a right to express his opinion just as anyone else. Unless you want him to as Laura Ingram says "Shut up and dribble".

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Which is why I don’t follow teenagers and young people on Twitter. They think they have it all figured out.
                I hear you. Thats why I follow old cranky delusional men. Remember "Windmills cause cancer"

Comment

Probably asymptomatic.

I can’t imagine your reason for opposing peaceful, consensus led removal of tributes to the confederacy, whose sole purpose was to maintain and expand slavery, from public spaces.

Comment

Probably asymptomatic.

I bet his opinion on the Confederate flag is just as immature.
                    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I can’t imagine your reason for opposing peaceful, consensus led removal of tributes to the confederacy, whose sole purpose was to maintain and expand slavery, from public spaces.
                      There are good people on both sides pie.

You can't imagine it, but you should die for anyone's right to express it. That's called free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post

Damn, hope you are ok Landry! Access to best doctors and treatment, he should be fine.
                        Most young people who test positive for COV)D-19 don't need to be treated by doctors. They just need to self-quarantine. Of course there are always exceptions where the young person also has some of the same symptoms of coronavirus that older people get.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

There are good people on both sides pie.

You can't imagine it, but you should die for anyone's right to express it. That's called free speech.
                          I’m sorry but this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Slavery is not an issue that any person should defend.

People should be ashamed to fly the confederate flag because of its history and what it stands for. That being said, what people do on their own property within the obvious limits of legality, is their own business.

Public spaces are not private property. If enough people get together and agree that they want to peacefully remove a statue or a flag that glorifies the worst of American history then great. And I don’t mean a mob of people should remove or destroy it themselves in the middle of the night.

Comment

Yay another post down the shitter thanks to a completely unnecessary and irrelevant political comment

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

have there been any peaceful consensus led removals?

Comment

Working...
                              X