I wish Stutz would............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Stutz would............

knock the %#$@ out of the next guard that trys to draw a foul on him. No ticky tack - just knock his head off. They might have second thoughts the next time.

Step away from the keyboard

Comment

He's not capable moshock...not in his DNA...sorry!

Comment

I hope the Shox focus on running the offense through Stutz and Hall inside on every play possible. If we do this, and these two young men can stay out of foul trouble, we will have a very nice Season. If, If, if.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I wish Stutz would...follow Tim Tebow's lead and realize that being a great college athlete with a bit of a mean streak won't break any of the 10 Commandments.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Every time he fouls - it seems like he looks around like "I didn't touch him". I want one of those that says "Ya - IT WAS ME and if you come in here again - you will wish you hadn't". BTW, I went to church this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              I hope the Shox focus on running the offense through Stutz and Hall inside on every play possible. If we do this, and these two young men can stay out of foul trouble, we will have a very nice Season. If, If, if.
              With Hall I agree, with Clutz only if the matchup is favorable. Let's face it, we all were hoping to get another Paul Miller senior year out of Garrett. He just doesn't have it in him. He is not dependable enough to consistently defend, or score around the rim when chances present themselves. He will have those games like he had in last year's NIT final, but he has proved to us over and over that those performances are few and far between. When they happen, and they will again, just enjoy it for what it is...the moon and the stars aligned in the moment...not a trend.

Comment

There was this old fashioned 3 point play that Stutz fouled on last night where I exclaimed "Big fella, if you are going to foul him, then foul him--but don't let him muscle the rock into the hoop."

Comment

Actually, I felt like Stutz was all we had going early on in the game. It appeared Creighton was taking the rock right at him to get him pine time. Soon, Stutz was back on the pine. Then I thought, all he needs to have more big games is to quit fouling so much. However, we actually went from way down to way ahead for a spell, even though Mr. Stutz was on the bench. Last night was not his night, but Stutz has improved from last Season and both Hall and Stutz could tear up the Valley inside unless we would rather go back to settling for myriads of 3's instead, as we did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Actually, I felt like Stutz was all we had going early on in the game. It appeared Creighton was taking the rock right at him to get him pine time. Soon, Stutz was back on the pine. Then I thought, all he needs to have more big games is to quit fouling so much. However, we actually went from way down to way ahead for a spell, even though Mr. Stutz was on the bench. Last night was not his night, but Stutz has improved from last Season and both Hall and Stutz could tear up the Valley inside unless we would rather go back to settling for myriads of 3's instead, as we did last night.
                    "Tear up" might be strong language for Garrett, but I will buy it in regard to Hall.

Comment

Mr. Hall had a big game last night. Mr. Stutz and Mr. Hatch tore up the Garden in last Season's NIT. With that said, I think both of our bigs can tear up the Valley unless our foes redirect this opportunity and we settle for oodles of 3's. Some games in the Valley we can settle for 3's and still win. To win the Valley will require our very best defense and working our offense from the inside and then out.

Comment

I wish he wouldn't worry about stepping on someone and just get after it. A 5 foot 9 guard tied him up last night and got a jump ball that can't happen. he needs a mentality like hall. I'm getting the ball and I'm scoring and there's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Stop trying to shoot for the 3. Pass the ball when your in that position. He misses too many.

Comment

...would score 20 points and get 10 rebounds against Evansville on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post

Spot on. Every nut finds a squirrel once in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X