WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME CUSSING AND DISCUSSING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME CUSSING AND DISCUSSING

Here's the deal. We have all been knocked on our "can" in life, but then what? Some blame others, some learn from it and move forward, others look back and worry what the soothsayers are saying...blah blah blah. Now is the time for new beginnings, a better finish than before, overcoming obstacles that stand in the way, leaping forward and rising above what others think. Whew!!!

No, I am not So--crates, but like most of you, no matter what the future holds, I am a Shocker zealot and proud of it. Stay on the Black and Yellow turnip truck because we have 16 Valley games yet to play. We have to win games like this with Evansville both up yonder and here at 21st and Hillside. I am sort of done yelping about the Creighton loss and ready to inflict pain upon those that get get in our way. Better them than us, right? YIKES!!!

It's a game okay? Well, the passion of it all causes the "good Doc" to give me scripts of decaf at times like these. Shockers, rise up and take us to the basketball promised land because no matter where we end up along the way, we can't help but to be with you every step of the way because that is what true fans do. I am a man of few words (tsk tsk tsk) but this fsf manifesto is what it is.

WSU--------------------- ------------------------------------------70

Whomever--bring-em all on one at a time because we are plenty mad--59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Simmons is putting everything but the kitchen sink into this one.

Evil- 64
    Shox-61

Shox have post game players-only meeting after the game.

Comment

I'm kinda predicting a close one here. I think the Shox will come out upset but too amped up. Lots of "look what I can do" attempts that will fall short. At the half Marshall will earn his post speech oxygen tank and the Shox will win the game by less than we expect.

WSU 71
      Evan 68
      “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

Exact prediction, who knows? Less than a 20 point, going away victory? Unacceptable!

Comment

We're back on the road again where we seem to play better.
          WSU
          Evansville

Comment

We get back on track against an underachieving team. Evansville won't be able to contain our big guys and our guards are more athletic, it may be a lot like the Bradley game.

Shockers 86
            Evansville 63
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Well, the aces earned a nice road win versus N. Iowa after being behind. How will that do for their confidence returning to home sweet home? Let's hope the Shocks are spittin nails and leave with the W.

Comment

Shocks 74
                Aces 67
                "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

If Stutz can't notch a double-double against the UE "big men" he needs to hang it up and find a nice church league to dominate. Not that there's anything wrong with church league. I've enjoyed a few of those games myself back in the day.

Comment

Shockers 81 UE 77

Comment

Champions respond....what say you, Shocks?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        Simmons is putting everything but the kitchen sink into this one.

Evil- 64
                        Shox-61

Shox have post game players-only meeting after the game.
                        I'd love to be a fly on the wall there. I can imagine Carl alone, talking to his alter ego, the beast.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

There are some upsets already in the Valley based on what the experts thought going in. Thus, we can't afford to allow this to happen to us. The mark of a good road team should be an experienced team of upperclassmen. That we do have and we set an all time Shocker record for road victories last Season. It may take only 2-3 losses to win the Valley of Death this year. 4 losses may not cut it?

Comment

Agent 0023 Toure Murry: Your mission should you chose to accept it will be to shut-down or at least somewhat control Mr. Colt Ryan of the Evansville Aces on Wednesday, January 4, 2012. Mr. Ryan was allowed to score 25 points in his teams 78-60 win over SIU and followed that up scoring 29 second half points (after a scoreless 1st half) in the Aces 76-65 win over UNI. In the UNI game he was 6-15 from the field which is acceptable control. However, he was 14-14 from the free thow line which can't be allowed. Agent 0024 David Kyles and Agent 0032 Tekele Cotton will be available to assist you as needed. All remaining agents on you team will as be prepared to assist with various assignments. Additional details and plans will be provided by Chief Agent 3G prior to your encounter with Mr. Ryan and his enemy agents. It is imperative to the security and sanity of Shocker Nation that you and your fellow agents carry out this mission successfully. This message will not self-destruct which is unfortunate because it really should.

Comment

Shockers - 91
                              Arses -- 50

It was predicted that our 39 point victory would not be the biggest in the Valley this year. Here is the first game that tops it.

Comment

Working...
                              X