Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@shockmonster: you are absolutely correct and well said much love for that

Comment

As someone who does not live in Wichita, could someone tell me who is Twansac???
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

He is the guy that posted above you.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Hahaha
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
            :cheerful:

I honestly have never heard of him, I tried Wiki, but he doesn't have an article. Does he live in Wichita? Is he a big name? Should I have heard of him? I just found his Cadillac song on You Tube, he's wearing a Kansas jersey. I honestly have no idea who this guy is.

The Shocker song is okay. Not great, but okay. If it were me, I would have omitted any names, that way it would be more "timeless" other than that, it probably would work somewhere pregame.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Antwan I appreciate your efforts and taking a risk to represent WSU ... thanks a ton! The younger generations will love it! There are some crusty ol' cowboys here on Shockernet along with some current students so you just have a very diverse group here! Not just crusty, these guys are opinionated, rabble-rousin', know nuthin', mouth breathers too, bless 'em (did I get that right @pogo:?).

I think we all appreciate your effort, regardless if we like the genre of music. Maybe kick out a blues tune for the older generation?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but it appears Twansac will be at the game Feb 4th to perform his song and make a video. I think that is pretty cool personally
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It sounds like someone is gutting a live spider monkey.

I think that someone needs to call the ASPCA.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but it appears Twansac will be at the game Feb 4th to perform his song and make a video. I think that is pretty cool personally
                    Agreed...and smart, too. That sucker will get some serious pub if we make any kind of run in March.

Comment

For what it's worth, I like the song. Every time I hear it come on the radio I turn it up a little bit and jam out. Not my favorite song by any means, but just the fact that it's about the Shockers makes it a winner in my book.
                      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

I like it. I didn't think I would, but I do like it. That cymbal on 1 and 3 is ramming home the message.. Shox don't quit.

Comment

I love it, it sounds really good on 93.9.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support! The download is now available at www.twansac.bandcamp.com

Comment

I don't care much for hip-hop rap music but I like this song. It is neat hearing a song about Wichita St and the current Shocker players.

Comment

Not sure a song like wichita lineman would describe this group of players. Nice work. I'm not crazy about the song but its good PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X