• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Time - Twansac - WSU Basketball Anthem

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Its koo but they wont play it at any game

Comment

Id rather play tonsil hockey with @ShockerFever: than ever listen to a Twansac song.

Comment

I can, without any reservation, proclaim that song sucks.

If I left any doubt, I want to reiterate - that song SUCKS!

For those still wondering how I feel - THAT SONG REALLY SUCKS!!!

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
          Its koo but they wont play it at any game
          They play it during the pregame warmups sometimes. Like an hour before game time or around there. I've heard it a few times.

Comment

Oops. After listening to it more, that's not the one I was thinking of. So nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              Id rather play tonsil hockey with @ShockerFever: than ever listen to a Twansac song.

OK, please help me out... what's his connection to WSU? He's sporting a WSU game jersey in the following link:

Twansac's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Oops, nevermind, I just found the connection in his profile:

"Hometown: Wichita, Kansas"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I like it. I guess different tastes for different folks.

Comment

I like it too - much better than what we do now. Good to warm up to. Need something ore up-tempo for the entrance song though, I believe.

Comment

It's not his best work
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I like it!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                        I like it too - much better than what we do now. Good to warm up to. Need something ore up-tempo for the entrance song though, I believe.
                        That's right....just suck up to the Administrator. :friendly_wink:

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                          Yeah for sure. It's nothing that will get you absolutely amped up, but I do enjoy the overall song. I like seeing people rep Wichita, and especially Wichita State.

Comment

It's really good kai...for an hour before the game.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              I can, without any reservation, proclaim that song sucks.

If I left any doubt, I want to reiterate - that song SUCKS!

For those still wondering how I feel - THAT SONG REALLY SUCKS!!!

That is all.
                              Damn, @ShockRef: ... I respect much of what you post, but this is a bit over the top unless I am missing something. You are excoriating a kid's effort for taking a risk to do something that honors Wichita State. When's the last time you took such a risk and put it out there for public consumption? I'm not saying you can't hate it, but I'm not sure being so in-your-face, obnoxiously callous toward the kid's effort to bring something new and fresh to your alma mater (?) is called for.

And no, I'm not his dad. (preemptive strike on your "Thanks Mr. Twansac" reply! LMAO)

Maybe this kid has a really bad reputation for some reason, or I am missing something else?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X