• shockerfan
    replied
    Hey, it could be worse. We could be DUKE. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's fun saying that!

Leave a comment:

• WuShockFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    In addition to Houston today, I’m thinking we want St. Boneventure to win over vcu as well. VCU is considered on the bubble while the Bonnies are likely in. That’s a close one though.
    Agreed. Bonnies currently 12 points ahead, 7 minutes left in the game. Bonnies and Houston wins help us. VCU perhaps first team out, WSU last team in under this scenario?

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Too many upsets last night. I’ll bet 100 dollars (will donate to a charity) we’re in the first 4 out.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

That was the guy I was most interested in seeing what he did was the guy at bracketville since he has been #1 over the past 5 years.

Wow if Wichita State is really the last team out that be because Colorado choked.
    Colorado should have been eliminated from at large consideration for losing to Washington

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

just checked again and Michigan State is sitting at 70 and is firmly in. So it might not be a huge blow like I was thinking.
    I heard they are saying Duke could potentially be a replacement team.

IF they are even considered, WSU should firmly be in.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied

NET is now at 72. What’s the highest NET to ever get an At Large?
    just checked again and Michigan State is sitting at 70 and is firmly in. So it might not be a huge blow like I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    How fitting would it be to be top 5 luckiest teams in the nation according to KenPom and then be the first team left out.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

That was the guy I was most interested in seeing what he did was the guy at bracketville since he has been #1 over the past 5 years.

Wow if Wichita State is really the last team out that be because Colorado choked.
    OrSU took care of business (same with Georgetown). WSU didn’t.

If the Shox don’t make it, it’ll be because the Beavers earned it and the Shox blew it.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    Top 10 Bracketologist over the last 5 years

Where is Wichita State Slotted?

1. Bracketville = First Four Out (1st Spot)
    2. Pulse on Sports = First Four Out (1st Spot)
    3. Stallard's Bracketology = Last Four Byes
    4. Facts & Bracks = 12 Seed
    5. Switching the Coverage = 11 Seed
    6. Warren Nolan = Last Four In (1st Spot)
    7. HoopsHD = 11 Seed
    8. Heat Check CBB = First Four Out (1st Spot)
    9. The Catch and Shoot = First Four Out (2nd Spot)
    10. One Man Selection Committee = First Four Out (1st Spot)

It's going to be close.

Leave a comment:

• HenryMuto
    replied
    Both #1 and #2 bracket ‘experts’ according to bracket matrix have WSU as first team out.

Leave a comment:

• ACW
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    In addition to Houston today, I’m thinking we want St. Boneventure to win over vcu as well. VCU is considered on the bubble while the Bonnies are likely in. That’s a close one though.
    Both A10 teams are PROBABLY in (I hope so anyway). I just can't believe they'd leave the top AAC team out, yet put in a middling B10 team (like, say, MD).

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Gonna come down to actual results via mystery alogrithms. Our results are better than several other teama projected in

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Andy Katz final prediction : Wichita St in the First Four against Drake

Last edited by shockerfan; March 14, 2021, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shocktheheck
    replied
    Oregon State and Creighton didnt help us...we didnt pass the eye test this weekend....say hello to the NIT. Out rebounded by large margins the last 3 games with on help in the paint. We choose the wrong weekend to play without energy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X