No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES is almost certain to get a waiver. He has two areas where an appeal could be granted.

1) With CV on the loose, it's better to be near family.

2) He needs the support system of his family for his mental health issues..

Seems like WSU had the same situation a couple of years ago and WSU did not get a waiver.
    Of course, no corona virus, wuhan flu or kung flu.

But he should NOT get a waiver, but he probably will.
    Unless, the NCAA sees WSU and thinks of Wichita instaed of Washington.
    In this case, it would never be granted.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
      ES is almost certain to get a waiver. He has two areas where an appeal could be granted.

1) With CV on the loose, it's better to be near family.

2) He needs the support system of his family for his mental health issues..

Seems like WSU had the same situation a couple of years ago and WSU did not get a waiver.
      Of course, no corona virus, wuhan flu or kung flu.

But he should NOT get a waiver, but he probably will.
      Unless, the NCAA sees WSU and thinks of Wichita instaed of Washington.
      In this case, it would never be granted.
      Kung Flu

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Heck now that ES isn’t playing next year, they might win that 25 games...
        Nah either way.

Comment

• Mac McClung is committing today. Most are predicting Texas Tech. He's transferring so he can run the point .... might be interesting for JB there....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Mac McClung is committing today. Most are predicting Texas Tech. He's transferring so he can run the point .... might be interesting for JB there....
            Didn't they just add a hot shot JUCO PG who would get a year up on JB? Interesting indeed.

Comment

Mac McClung is committing today. Most are predicting Texas Tech. He's transferring so he can run the point .... might be interesting for JB there....
              Nice spot on the bench for JB to warm for about 30 minutes per game. McClung is a sit one play two just like JB. Oh well, at least he won't get yelled at by the meany coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Didn't they just add a hot shot JUCO PG who would get a year up on JB? Interesting indeed.
                They have signed a 4* burger boy kid ranked as the 32nd best player in the class who is listed as a combo gaurd (Nimari Burnett).

Comment

• JB is a player! Hopefully he gets a role that suits his strengths and he embraces it.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Speaking of McClung, check out Freddie V tryin to sway him towards Wake:

https://twitter.com/FredVanVleet/sta...54021410385922

Comment

• It's official McClung to Texas Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        JB is a player! Hopefully he gets a role that suits his strengths and he embraces it.
                        I was one of JB's big supporters here and while I don't wish him any ill, in GM's system, lot's of players play big minutes. I'm not sure about the philosophy at TT but I would imagine that McClung may have been told that TT needs a Point Guard just like him when he was being recruited too. McClung doesn't seem to be concerned about JB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I was one of JB's big supporters here and while I don't wish him any ill, in GM's system, lot's of players play big minutes. I'm not sure about the philosophy at TT but I would imagine that McClung may have been told that TT needs a Point Guard just like him when he was being recruited too. McClung doesn't seem to be concerned about JB.
                          I wish him the best, He's just likely the 3rd PG at best on that roster. He will likely find a good role on that roster, it just will likely be the same role he would have filled at WSU, just starting over.

Comment

• JB is going to find out pretty quick how good his role and situation on this team was compared to what he's going into at TT. Coach is the hardest on guys he sees special potential in. Too bad he took that personally and made a knee jerk decision.

Comment

I wish him the best, He's just likely the 3rd PG at best on that roster. He will likely find a good role on that roster, it just will likely be the same role he would have filled at WSU, just starting over.
                              With the transfer rules likely coming in 21-22, it could all change at TT in a matter of seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

With the transfer rules likely coming in 21-22, it could all change at TT in a matter of seconds.
                                Like sands through an hour glass...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X