2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Maybe he got word that Echenique is getting another year!
    Maybe he found out the trip home this summer in cancelled or maybe he just wants to go home.

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Didn't see that happening with AM. I could see IBC next if there is another. 3G and crew had better get skyping with some kids or some of us are going to be suiting up next season.
    I need some motivation to work out!

Comment

• I liked him as a team mate and backup.

Like said above, this program needs some incoming announcements quick.

Comment

• AM was the inspirational guy. He was the most team oriented. He was the one the fans wanted to see do well. His leaving, although not the biggest loss of talent, is the hardest to swallow. Absolute abomination. There is NO sugar coating that can be put in this situation. It is tragic to the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

At the point there is no way to sugarcoat this situation.
          I am waiting for Mike Kennedy or our own “pie n eye” to give us the sugarcoated version. lol

and where is Cougar1976? He usually comes around when we have bad news.

Comment

• this sucks... Marshall or someone from the Athletic department needs to make a statement. This is dragging not only Marshall through the mud... but also dragging WSU as well. Pathetic at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
              I liked him as a team mate and backup.

Like said above, this program needs some incoming announcements quick.
              No. We need to get the best/right guys no matter how long it takes. How quickly they commit makes zero difference because the entire country is frozen right now anyway. It’s not like they can commit then start practicing together tomorrow.

Comment

• Are we in Jody Adams territory yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  this sucks... Marshall or someone from the Athletic department needs to make a statement. This is dragging not only Marshall through the mud... but also dragging WSU as well. Pathetic at the moment.
                  Uhh he and Boatright already did an interview in the Eagle. IMO, there was no need for that and there’s definitely no reason for him to do an additional interview because Midtgaard left.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

No. We need to get the best/right guys no matter how long it takes. How quickly they commit makes zero difference because the entire country is frozen right now anyway. It’s not like they can commit then start practicing together tomorrow.
                    While that is of course true. I was speaking more to the fact that for perception of the program, which is important, we need some incoming announcements to portray that, everything is under control, that the wheels are not coming off.

Comment

• God love AM, but he was never going to be a major contributor in the AAC.

If this happened two weeks ago, most wouldn't bat an eye.
                      The Assman

Comment

Uhh he and Boatright already did an interview in the Eagle. IMO, there was no need for that and there’s definitely no reason for him to do an additional interview because Midtgaard left.
                        Was that the interview where JB’s family members called Marshall’s explorations incorrect?

Comment

• sad to see midtgaard go, but i understand. hoping that he can find a place where he can excel in his senior year.

i'm not worried about defections.. it's obvious that coach needs to go in a different direction. if the coaching staff recruits the types that we need to compete with cincinnati and houston, we'll all be better off for it in the long run.

Comment

• I like Mittgarrd. At least he seemed to have a good attitude regardless if he was playing or not. Teams need players like that (i.e. Cameron Ledfords). The one I really expected to already to be gone is PBC. He had negative body language. If u going to clean house, clean house.

Comment

• I think Marshall is just sandbagging for another coach of the year award.

Serious question. Do you think we would have had this many transfers is Erik Stevenson was never a part of this team?
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

the interview was **** and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X