No announcement yet.

2019-20 Season, your final thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My final thoughts on this are that you cant really have a final thought because it ended prematurely. I wouldnt give this season an A, B, or C. I'd give it an I for incomplete.

I know this won't happen, but I wish the NCAA would grant all these seniors who want to come back and have a chance to play in the NCAA tournament a 5th year of eligibility because this isnt fair.

Comment

Interesting thought but I would guess that the non-P5 seniors are ready to go get paid.
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by 1989 View Post
        My final thoughts on this are that you cant really have a final thought because it ended prematurely. I wouldnt give this season an A, B, or C. I'd give it an I for incomplete.

I know this won't happen, but I wish the NCAA would grant all these seniors who want to come back and have a chance to play in the NCAA tournament a 5th year of eligibility because this isnt fair.
        many Seniors stopped going to class at semester

Comment

I enjoyed the season, especially for such a young team. Could have done with less drama, but that is part of a team dynamic sometimes and you do your best to coach through it, sometimes in the moment. I think coach has done some of his best work getting as much as he could out of these last two years. Feel bad forJE. Will be renewing those season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

many Seniors stopped going to class at semester
            Well .. those seniors likely wouldn't want to come back anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by KraRam View Post
              I enjoyed the season, especially for such a young team. Could have done with less drama, but that is part of a team dynamic sometimes and you do your best to coach through it, sometimes in the moment. I think coach has done some of his best work getting as much as he could out of these last two years. Feel bad forJE. Will be renewing those season tickets!
              Let's get JE added to the TBT team

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It was a roller coaster ride. Happy for another 20 plus win season and now will be crossing my fingers that this program retains the key pieces.

Comment

Working...
                  X