2019-20 Season, your final thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-20 Season, your final thoughts?

With multiple conference tournaments (including the AAC) being canceled and Duke suspending their athletic programs, I think we all see the writing on the wall for the NCAA tourney.

So, that means WSU has played its final game of the season already. I want to see your initial final thoughts on how this season went for the Shockers as well as the American conference, and what are your expectations for next season?
    Last edited by FadedCrown; March 12, 2020, 01:28 PM.

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
    With multiple conference tournaments (including the AAC) being canceled and Duke suspending their athletic programs, I think we all see the writing on the wall for the NCAA tourney.

So, that means WSU has played it's final game of the season already. I want to see your initial final thoughts on how this season went for the Shockers as well as the American conference, and what are your expectations for next season?
    ‘Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?’

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

It would be catastrophically dumb for the NCAA tourney to continue, but I know you are joking.

Comment

It's not over till we get back from Ft Worth

Comment

We were gonna win a Natty. No body can prove otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            We were gonna win a Natty. No body can prove otherwise
            Yeah we beat a team that beated a team who beat Kansas.

Comment

Honestly, pretty fitting end to a forgettable season.

Comment

Am I the only one who sees this as a somewhat fortunate mercy killing for the season? Wonder if this incomplete season changes the outcome of any potential changes that may have occurred to the roster?

Guess we'll never know.

Comment

I'm just sad for Ech. As it turned out, he should have redshirted. Hindsight is 20/20 though, and I'm glad his last game for WSU was a victory.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Roller Coaster. I saw a lot of positives but all the “drama” and the second half of the season stagnation was concerning. Still love 3G and this team. Sad for Jaime—talk about unfortunate circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

HELL NO!!
                      The Assman

Comment

Multiple nattys.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                          Multiple nattys.

I'll drink to that!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

So, that means WSU has played its final game of the season already. I want to see your initial final thoughts on how this season went for the Shockers as well as the American conference, and what are your expectations for next season?
                            We won the last game of the season...did we just win the natty?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

We won the last game of the season...did we just win the natty?
                              Here's your natty...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X